19 part 2 : let's welcome this kid here

I got home thinking about  how Patrick seemed to be getting a little bit bipolar . I do not know what  could be doing with him but I do hope that this time it is going to be ok .

As I opened the door I saw Will standing on the couch , waiting for me . I had to talk to him and I knew he was upset but he had to undersand that Patrick could not be erased just that easily from my life .

'' I know you are upset over what I had to do but you nened to understand it  I am not somebody that you could just control right now . I did not do anything wrong , ok ?''

he looked at me and sighted , but I was sure he understood what I was saying . He coudo not let  me be all alone in this  situation .

"' I understand  it  , but I got really worried about you , and at lest you could have said something . ''

he bought me into his arms , now that I was standing on the couch on his lap  . I was already feeling a little  bit strange but I choosed to ignore it  .

'' I love you and I want to marry you as soon as possible , Clark . "

'' I love you too ,but  I have to do this paternity test for Patrick , you know   . '' He looked at me and nodded , letting me kiss him .
Suddently I felt a big pain going throw my body . I wanted to scream , So I just pushed Will from me .

'' Clark ? Are you okay?''

I was about to faint form the pain , and I knew that soemthign was wrong . Then I thought about what  the doctor has said to me , that I could give birth anytime  because of my ... special condition .

"Will , I think ... we need to go to the hospital now . "

He looked at me with scared eye but he Knew  was the one that needed help right now .
"okay , just stay calm, I will get anything you need in a second , just stay here and breath , okay ?'' I could not  think about what was happening to me , I was too stressed to even try and concentrate  but I started to breath like my doctor told me . It was going to be alright .

I was going to welcome my children to the world . Will's child mine , ours .

______________________________________________________________________

I was soo busy with school -__- sorry for not updating but I need to do this chapter before the wedding because  I would like Lou to have a great dress and I have more possibilities with not- pregnant wedding dress for women .

thank y0u for almost for 5k

not edited :)