10:my turn of tests

I woke up ready to face the truth. I wanted to know my health, yet I was scared that my dream, Will's dream could vanish into thin air as well as our chance to make a happy big family. We prepared but nobody could say a word.

I was a little bit nauseous, and I had this strange feeling that I might throw up any moment if anything would get even a little bit different from our routine to get to the doctor. I drove without listening music . Will didn't complaint about it , he kept his eyes to the road, like he was about to see something that could change dramatically his life.

As we passed through the door , I literally went poker face when I saw the doctor. It was a man...and I guess I didn't expected that, even though I didn't expect a woman eighter so I wouldn't have felt gelous.I looked into Will's eyes and he gave me a reassurance look.

We did all the tests that u thought it could even be done to a living creature but I didn't felt strange or scared at all . Will was all my ways around me and it gave me hope every time I looked for him and he was there, holding my hand like he could, but he never left.

"The results would show in two days , but I did noticed something strange about you, Miss Clark. " Will frowned a little bit as his doctor told us , but I wasn't able to say a word so I let the doctor talk .

" have you been...a little bit tyred? With strange mood swings or something that might feel like throwing up in the morning, this morning?"

I didn't thought at it at first but I answered quickly , wanting to know what was wrong with me.

"Yes, but does it matter ? I didn't felt too bad, I actually had some days when I felt good, after what happened to my sister and Will. "

" Let's do a test. Another on actually. " Turned ou it was a pregnancy test. And I took there. ..all of them showing. ...