Chapter 10 Sexy Sadie

• Посвящена To All of my Fans

Prudence's POV

 I could barely sleep. I was scared for the day to come. I somehow managed to get 7 hours of sleep though. 

It was morning now, the sun just peaking above the trees. Birds sang their songs from theit perches above, while others flew high into the air, chasing eachother. 

I've always wanted to be a bird. To fly away from all my troubles, without a care in the world. 

I felt someones eyes on me. I looked around a bit concerned. I met eyes with John. He smiled easily, and gave a small wave. I was surprised when I realized that I was smiling back. 

His eyes shone brightly in the sun. I felt happy for the first time in a while. I heard some footsteps nearing. I turned to see Mahesh nearing me. My smile faded away and I looked down at the dirt to act as though I didn't know that Mahesh was infront of me. Really mature Prudence. *note the sarcasm*

"Prudence." Mahesh said calmly. I nodded and looked down at the ground as I followed Mahesh into his tent. My heart raced with fear and dread. 

"Are you ready?" He asked with almost a smile on his lips. 

I continued staring at the ground, ashamed to what I was about to do. I nodded slowly. Remember Prudence, you do this, and God will give you your answers. 

I gained the courage to look up while I nodded. Something in the back of my head was screaming me to back away and that this would lead to trouble. But my need for answers was to strong, so I finally gave in. 

John's POV

Something wasn't right. Prudence seemed sad as she walked away, almost scared even. She's fine. You're just being paranoid.

But a nagging feeling was screaming louder, what if she's not!?!?!

I decided just to wait here and if I heard something, I'll run to the rescue. But she is is with Maharishi so she shouldn't have any problems...

*Time Passes*

Prudence's POV

I felt absoloutly disgusting. That was probably the worst thing I have ever done. I lay on the grass, wiping the sweat off of my forehead. We were out in an open field because Mahesh said that the deed must be done far away from others in order for god to give me answers. 

I stood up and put my shirt on. I walked to one of the out door showers we had and washed all of the dirt and sweat off of me which has been collecting in the past three days. I stepped out and ran back to the feild, after realizing I had forgotten my other clothes.

Mahesh stood there, speaking with another man. I quietly grabbed my clothes and began walking away when I realized something, Maharishi had a New Yorkan accent. 

Both men hadn't noticed me yet, so I crept behind a bush and listened. 

"I can't beleive she fell for it. She's so stupid. No erase that. All of them at the camp are stupid. But you know, it's worth it if I get to pleasure myself with this Prudence chick." I peaked over the fence and saw Mahesh or whatever his real name is smirking at the other man. 

Betrayal stabbed me repeatedly. My jaw dropped. My heart crumpled. I feel so stupid right now! Tears stung my eyes and I stood up and ran quickly toward the camp. I ran through the trees wearing my shirt and shorts. 

My legs ached and my throat burned but I didn't care. I sprinted into the clearing of the camp and nearly ran into John. He looked stunned and just stood there a moment so I took this opportunity to run away.  I ran into my tent and crumbled into a ball in my sleeping bag.

I never felt anything romantic for Maharishi. I looked up to him as a mentor -as a rolemodel even. But never anything romantic. I only did 'it' with him because I thought my life would fall together if I did. But it was the exact opposite. 

I don't know what I felt. Humiliated? If you multiplied that by a million maybe. Hurt? Yes but even a bit more than just hurt. 

I will never show my face to the sun again. That way this will never happen. 

And through this entire time, only one thing flashed through my mind which made me want to cry even more: John. His worried face flashed through my mind when I ran away from him. 

I felt happy when I was with John. He lifted away my worries. But he could never be mine. He has a perfect life. He doesn't need a boring girl when he could has every girl in the world at his fingertips. 

Sobs raked my body. I was now crying silently, not enough energy to make a sound. My throat hurt as did the rest of me. I tried to calm down, but it was no use. My breathing was uneven and my entire body seemed to ache with every intake of air.

A voice interupted my thoughts. "Prudence?"