XVIII

| he's jung hoseok, not hobi |

(—yeong)

I sat up from my seat and got my things together. Once I had finished, I looked up and saw him. Some random guy who always stared at me for some odd reason.

Stalker.

I thought to myself. The boy smiled to me. He looked very familiar. But, who knows? I'm bad with faces and names also. He could be anyone for all I fucking care.

I turned away from him and walked out of the classroom. As I walked out of the door, I felt a shoulder nudge me. I held my book close to my chest and looked at the person.

I quickly stopped in my tracks and stared at him. Kim Taehyung. Okay, so I like him. But, does that really change anything? I mean there are rumors about him and other girls. But, come on. They're rumors.

I started to walk as I spotted my best friend, Min Yoongi. I ran to him and stood beside him. Waiting for him to acknowledge me. Instead, he walked off with the rest of his friends.

"Aish~ Yoongi! You asshole!" I shouted at him. "Language, Yeong!" A voice scolded me. I looked behind me to see Kim Seokjin. The school's honor student. But, mostly known as Jin. He thinks he's amazing and should be praised by all. I can't believe him. He's also completely conceited. He has a small mirror in his locker so that he could admire himself. But, somehow we managed to be friends. Pretty good friends, actually.

"How about no, Jin?" I smiled before dashing towards Yoongi and his friends. I can tell he's most likely rolling his eyes right now. Good because that's the usual reaction that I receive from him.

"Yeong? Where were you-" "Pabo." I said, flicking his forehead. "You bitch! What the fuck was that for?" He asked, rubbing his forehead. "I was right next to you earlier and you ignored me! Jin had to scold me for cussing." I replied. "Oh, that must've been horrible. Even more horrible than my team losing the championship." Yoongi sighed.

I paused.

His team.. Lost?

I asked myself. I hit Yoongi.

"Aish~ What the hell was that for now?" He asked. "For not playing hard enough at your finals. You told me that you were practicing!" I responded. "Yeah, I was-" "Thanks for helping me study this week, hyung!" Jimin smiled after passing by us.

I looked at Yoongi with disbelief. It wasn't like him to not practice. Nevertheless not practice for a week.

"I offered it to him! He never answered me until Sunday!" Yoongi replied. "Or maybe, it's just that you like him." I smirked.

Yoongi looked down at my statement. I could see his cheeks blush a light pink and he had began to smile a bit. I laughed.

"I knew it!" I exclaimed. "Yeah! So? It doesn't matter. He doesn't even like me." Yoongi replied. "You asshat. I'm gonna sit by him and let's see you sit all alone by yourself at the table." I smirked playfully.

I walked towards Jimin, who was casually eating lunch. I walked to his table and asked him.

"Would you mind if I sat here?" I asked. "Oh, not at all." Jimin smiled.