XXII

| 01:11 a.m |

(—yeong)

hoseokie would like to video chat.
[accept] [decline]

I pressed onto the option and Hoseok's face appeared on the screen of my phone. His hair was still a bit wet and he was wearing a white shirt. And unlike laying on his bed, like me, he was sitting at his desk on his laptop.

"Hey." I smiled. "Hey." He replied. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Just searching for some songs to dance to." He answered. He stopped looking at his laptop and looked towards me. He laughed. He probably realised my puzzled expression.

"What's with the confusion?" He smiled. "Why do you dance at.." I looked at the time on my phone, "At twelve eleven in the fucking morning?" I asked. "It usually gets me tired then I'm able to sleep easier. You can watch if you'd like?" He said.

I shrugged. He laughed as he got out of his chair and pressed a key on his laptop. Hip hop music started to play from the laptop. He turned his phone so that I could see him.

He stood in the middle of his room and waited for the right time to start dancing. Once he was ready, he started to dance. He's a great dancer. Watching him dance was pretty entertaining to me.

The rest of our call was just that. Him dancing and me watching and cheering him on. Anytime I'd cheer for him, he'd smile. I'd smile back.

I looked at the time.

1:11 a.m

My eyelids were starting to get heavy and I couldn't keep them up. I closed my eyes and started to sleep.

———————

(—hoseok)

I finished dancing. I was breathing heavily and looked back at my phone. Only to see Yeong had probably fallen asleep in the middle of my dance routine. I walked back to my desk and looked closer at her face.

Her smooth milky skin, her long eyelashes, the way her hair laid along her shoulder. I smiled.

"Yeong? Did you fall asleep?" I asked, just to make sure. No response from her. Just light snoring. I smiled again and ended the video call.

She can't know my alias. At school, to her. I'm Hoseok. Not Hobi.

———————

[a/n] wow look a filler chapter! i don't even know anymore