XXVII

| tears in the morning |

(—yeong)

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing and also my alarm. I turned to my left and grabbed my phone from my bedside table. I looked at the bright screen displayed in front of me as I squinted my eyes at how full I had turned my brightness last night.

16 new unread messages from Swagg.

I sighed as my phone suddenly fell onto my face making me fully wake up. I groaned. I took my phone off from my face and got out of bed.

I walked to my balcony and sang along with the birds that sat on the railing of the balcony- Ha, nope.

Like any normal human being, I walked downstairs, ate a healthy breakfast, brushed my teeth, put on my school uniform, made sure my bag had everything I needed, grabbed my phone, and left the house.

I saw that Yoongi was outside of my house already. I walked towards him and greeted him.

"Good morning, asshole." I smiled, placing my phone into my bag. "Aish~ You didn't reply to my texts this morning." He replied. "Oh, right. About that.. I don't check my phone at three in the fucking morning." I explained. "Touché." Yoongi laughed.

I rolled my eyes as we then began to walk towards the school.

"Today's the last day, isn't it?" I asked. "What the- Don't tell me-" "Or well, I mean that's what Hobi said." I added. "Yeah, about that.. The last day is actually in three days." Yoongi chuckled. "Oh." I muttered. "Yep. Why don't you remember? Ms.Choi told us that yesterday." Yoongi replied. "Well, I wasn't in the class at the time." I mumbled.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks. "Actually, that's right. Where in the hell were you during that time?"

I paused. Looking down at the concrete floor beneath my feet. I didn't tell Yoongi about it. Well, about Taehyung kissing me yesterday. I would've thought that Hobi told him. I sighed.

"We'll before class, Taehyung took me behind the school and he told me that he somehow heard rumors that I liked him. So, I confessed to him. He told me that I shouldn't be falling for him because there are too many girls that are already.." I didn't continue.

Yoongi stared at me. He had this stare that could basically mentally choke you until you would tell him your full story. Or at least that's how I describe it.

I gulped. "Then, he kissed me and told me that if we were ever together people might start rumors about me to get me away from him. He said that's what happened to another girl who had confessed to him. She ended up leaving the school and eventually moving away from him."

Yoongi looked at me again. I bet he could see the tears that were threatening to leave my eyes. He knew. He knew why I wanted to cry. And I know that he was about to say it.

"So, you're saying your first kiss was taken by a guy who doesn't even like you?" He finally said.

And just like that, I began to sob. I fell into Yoongi's arms. I cried into his shoulder.

"He kissed me! He didn't even fucking return the same damn feelings! He just left me! I stayed behind the school until it ended!" I cried. Yoongi rubbed the back of my head, probably messing up my hair but I didn't fucking mind.

"He's an asshole, Yeong. You should know that school heartthrobs are like that. Every girl wants to be with them. So, they've gotta let those girls go." Yoongi replied.

I stopped crying and began to cough due to how much I was yelling and crying. A buzz was heard. Yoongi stopped hugging me and checked his phone. Not too shortly, my phone buzzed. I reached into my bag and looked at the screen.

1 new unread message from Unknown.

I pressed onto the notification.