Calum's POV

It has been nearly a week since I met Bostyn. Our encounters were often the same: I'd try to be nice and sweet, and she'd respond with some smart ass comment and an eye roll.

I'm not going to lie, I can see through her disguise.

She always acts annoyed with me, but there have been moments where she's softened up. It's cute.

She's cute.

Ugh. Why is she so adorable? Why do I have to like someone who seems like they hate me?

But that's the thing with Bostyn. I've been told she's very sheltered. Josh told me she hasn't had a boyfriend before because apparently her parents are strict.

I'm hoping that's why she acts that way towards me. Otherwise tonight is going to be a complete disaster.

To Bostyn;)<3:What are you doing tonight babe?

I sent her a text and waited for a response.

It was Saturday afternoon.  2:47 to be exact.

I was sitting on my bed, music blaring from my stereo. I had papers scattered on my bed, all had ideas for tonight.

My phone vibrated and I unlocked it, smiling at the text.

From Bostyn;)<3: nothing, why? What do you want now? And I told you 137480947 times not to call me babe :/

To Bostyn;)<3: no reason. Just be ready at 6 ;)

From Bostyn;)<3: if this is a date, I politely decline.

I shake my head. This girl.

To Bostyn;)<3: just be ready at 6 babe

I plug my phone in to charge and go back through my list of ideas for tonight.

• go to dinner
see a movie
mini golf
cook + Netflix marathon
skating
•amusement park

I didn't even read the complete list. All of them seemed so dumb and cliche.

I mean, with past girlfriends I have done those things, but Bostyn is different. I need to step up my game.

I need to convince her I'm a good guy. She's called me a fuckboy. Which, I mean, I get that. I used to be kind of a fuckboy at my old school. But I'm different. Deep down, I'm romantic and sweet.

It's funny, how I can see through her. You'd think with her being as smart as she is she could see through me, but she doesn't give off any signs of doing so.

I need to get her to open up tonight. I need to show her who I really am. I need to find out who she really is. I need her.

Josh is right. I've fallen, hard. Usually I would never do something like this after knowing a girl for only a week. But she's just...

Her.

God, I sound so cheesy and sappy.

But it's true. And that's why I need to make tonight perfect.

**
I walk nervously up to Bostyn's door. I'm never this nervous when I go on dates. But for some reason, I am now.