Calum's POV

We have been at Noah's for a few hours now, us being Michael, Noah, Ashton, Luke, Bostyn and myself.

There was also a little girl, Gracie, who Noah was babysitting, but she fell asleep shortly after we started watching movies.

It was nearly 1am now. Bostyn was nuzzled against my side, my arm draped around her.

Her eyes were shut and her breathing was steady, which made me assume she was asleep.

I looked across the room and noticed Noah had fallen asleep too. Michael slowly stood up before reaching down to scoop her up into his arms.

"You got her Michael? She's not too heavy?" I kept my voice low so I wouldn't wake the girls up.

"No, she's very light." Despite the fact that it was dark in the room, I could see the concern on his face.

I simply shook my head in response as he carried her out of the room.

Luke and Ashton were still up, eyes glued to the movie. It was nearly over, so I was assuming they would leave once it was done.

Soon enough, the end credits rolled across the screen.

"Well I think we're gonna head out," Luke said, as he stood up from the couch, stretching his arms.

"I'll see you guys later," I replied, as the two of them grabbed their things and headed out the door.

I turned my attention to the beautiful girl sleeping against my shoulder. I smiled as I looked down at her, happy that she was mine.

I didn't want to wake her up, but that would be nearly impossible since she was pressed right against me.

I slowly began to scoot away from her, trying my best to not wake her up.

It didn't work though. She moved her hands to her eyes and yawned before her bright eyes opened and looked to me.

"Calum.." She mumbled sleepily.

I sighed, "I didn't mean to wake you up."

"It's.. Fine." She yawned and her eyes started to close again.

I got up from the couch and walked to the table to pick up our things before returning to the couch, only to find Bostyn sitting up, half awake.

She stood up and walked to me, "what time is it?"

I checked my phone, "1:25."

"Oh.."

I wrapped my free arm around her body as we walked out to the car.

Once in the car, she curled up and leaned against the window.

"So... Um... Do you want me to take you home?" I didn't know if she was still awake, but it was worth a shot asking.

She turned over towards me, her eyes open now, staring at me, "Can I just sleep at your house? I don't wanna go home."

"Of course babe."