Jeff vs. Jason

The day was hot and sunny and the creepypastas decided to spend such a lovely day at the lake.

Jeff: OH LAWDY IT BE HAWT OUT HERE!!!

Ben: It's like a sauna up in here man.

EJ: No shit brah.

Slendy: It's a good thing we're going to the lake.

Sally: Me and Charlie are so excited! x3

Charlie: I'll drown everyone of you...

Everyone: o_o

Ben: TROLOLOL too late for that :D

Slendy: SHUT UP ARSE FACES!! WE'RE HERE!!

They all get to the lake and it seems like they weren't the only ones who had trouble with the heat as tons of people were there, swimming, walking, talking and hanging out.

Jeff:....fuck

Slendy: Well don't worry, I'm sure the crowd will die down eventually.

Masky: I hope so

Jeff: Well let's not wait around then! *suddenly rips off clothes and is now in swimming trunks* LET'S DO THIS SHIZZ!!!

Everyone: YEAH!

Everyone got in the lake despite the many people screaming and running away or staring in terror. They spent hours of fun and games.

Masky: Marco!

Hoodie: Polo! *gets out of the lake secretly*

Masky: *turns around and gives Hoodie a death glare* BITCH GET BACK IN HERE!

Hoodie: You saw me? D:

Masky: Of course I did! Hello? I got a mask! Now get your fine ass back in here!

Hoodie: All right- wait what...? O_o

Jeff: CANNONBAAAALLLL!!!! *jumps into the lake and makes a big splash*

Sally: Weak! I can do a bigger one! >:D

Jeff: No you can't!

Sally: Yes I can!

Jeff: Nu uh!

Sally: Yuh huh!

Jeff: Can not!

Sally: Can to!

Jeff: Can not-!

EJ: Just shut up and go!

Sally: *does a cannonball and makes a bigger splash than Jeff*

Jeff: o_o

Sally: *floats next to him* Can to. -w-

Jeff: -n- I'm gonna go for a walk

Ben: Sore loser! Hahaha!!

Jeff: *pushes Ben into the water and keeps walking while Ben starts freaking out*

Ben: NO!! WATER IS MY ONLY WEAKNESS! WHY DID I EVEN WANT TO COME HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! CURSE YOU H2O!! WITH YOUR TEENAGE MERMAIDS AND SHIT! AND YOU TOO WATER!! CURSE YOOOOOUUUUUU!! *drowns...again*

Everybody: *ignores Ben's floating body*

Jeff: *walking through the trees* So what if Sally beat me at making a bigger splash than me? She's a little girl. And I'm a grown man! .........shit

Suddenly there's loud screams of terror.

Jeff: What the hell-? *gets knocked down to the ground*