Arriving in America

Hinata's POV:
I already miss him. I never wanted to leave him, but my mom just had to get a job that required us to move to America. "Hinata, we're almost there! Aren't you excited?" My mom asked me. Does she really think I'm excited to leave my friends and start a new life?! "Yeah." I lied as the pilot said "This is your Pilot speaking. We will be arriving at the San Jose airport in about 15 minutes. Please make sure all items are taken out of the pockets or holders in your chair and be ready to grab your luggage. Thank you and I hope you enjoyed flying with Tokyo Airlines. Have a nice day." He finished as I grabbed my phone and my wallet. I noticed something fell out of it so I went to grab it. 'At Disneyland with Kageyama!' The writing on the photo said. The picture was Kageyama and I at Disneyland right before we were about to go on Space Mountain. Tears started to fall from my eyes as my mom asked "Is everything alright?" "Y-yeah I just got something in my eye" I lied once again as we landed and I grabbed all my luggage and we walked out of the airplane.
AT THE HOUSE
"Wow! This house is beautiful!" My mom exclaimed. "Yeah..." I said not really caring what the house looked like. I quickly ran up to where will soon be my room. I took out my phone and remembered that I still have Kageyama's number. But it's not the same talking to him in person.

Hinata: 'Hi'
I sent to him as I waited for a response.
---
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR READING! Stay tuned for tomorrow to see what happens ;)
-シド