School in America

Kageyama's POV:

We all just sat there...with a blank expression on our face. 'Doesn't Hinata's mom know how many games we have won because of Hinata?' We all thought to ourselves. What was even worse is he isn't coming back. We can't win without Hinata! We all then got up, still with a blank expression on our face, and grabbed our bags to leave. I remembered I hadn't texted Hinata back so I began typing.

'Hey Hinata, sorry I didn't respond. I had to go back on the court. Bad news, we lost. But anyways, about what you said. I wouldn't be surprised if you liked me, but liking me as more than a friend is shocking. If we ever do, you know, get together and what not, your dad would be pissed off. I can tell that he's a homophobic and if we were together, he wouldn't be that happy. But, even so, if you are trying to ask me out, I can give you the answer right now. Yes. I know we're both guys but, the truth is I've kinda had feelings for you, but now they've become even stronger feelings. What I'm trying to say is...I love you. I really love you, Hinata.'

I pressed 'Send' and waited for it to deliver. We got on the bus and I fell asleep while listening to some music.

IN THE MORNING

Hinata's POV:

'Beep Beep' I heard as I slowly opened my eyes. "What time is it?" I yawned. "8:10?! I'm gonna be late for school!" I quickly got out of the covers and got dressed very quickly. I noticed that I got a text from Kageyama. But I had no time to read it! I ran downstairs grabbing my lunch. "Bye mom!" I said running to school. It was right across the way so we didn't have to drive. I heard the bell ring as I quickly rushed to my class. My first class was English. This class was going to be a bit hard because I speak Japanese, not English.
"Okay students take your seats!" The teacher said as I rushed to find a seat. We opened our English books and what do you know? I was picked to read. 'Oh no! What if the entire class laughs??' I thought as I nervously stood up to read. Everyone could tell I had an accent and the expression on their face told me that they can't really understand what I'm saying. "Gomenasai!" I say but then remember that I'm not in Japan anymore, I can't speak Japanese at school! "A-anou..." I say embarrassingly. "Um, do you not speak English?" The teacher asked. "No" I say as the teacher quickly replies "I'm sorry about that, if I knew you weren't English I would have let someone else read!" I look at her confusingly since I had little knowledge what she was saying. "It's okay." I say with a very thick accent. I sat down as all the class was staring at me and laughing. I turned my head out the window and watched the rain as it fell from the sky. All that was on my mind was Kageyama...
---
Thank you for reading part 5! This chapter was also a bit short, sorry about that ;P Next chapter will be out soon!
-シド