Seeing Hinata (P.2)

Kageyama's POV:

My team waited in the airport for our plane to arrive. We waited for about an hour. Then we finally got onto the plane. As always, I was sitting in a row alone while everyone else sat together. "Hey, you sure you don't wanna sit with Noya and I?" Tanaka said. "No, I'm okay" I responded as I turned on my phone and listened to music. After a long flight, I hear the pilot talk. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Thank you for choosing Tokyo Airlines! We are about to arrive in San Jose, California so please sit back and relax until we land. Thank you!" The pilot said as everyone cheered. 'What am I going to tell him when I see him?!' I thought trying to think of a way to confess face to face with him. We landed as I grabbed my luggage and walked into the San Jose airport. "Alright everyone, listen up! Take and I going to rent us a car so everyone else stay here." Coach Ukai said as I sat down my stuff and lied down in a chair. Everyone else was just laughing and talking, Meanwhile, I was still trying to think of something to say to Hinata.

Hinata's POV:

I can't believe I get to see him! I can finally tell him how I feel face to face with him! I'm so excited!
---
This chapter was super short sorry about that :/ I'm a bit on hiatus so sorry if I don't update often/make the chapters short. Anyways, thanks for over 200 reads! And I hope you're enjoying the story so far! >.<
-シド