Love?

Hinata's POV:
I think it's finally time to tell him what I have been wanting to tell him for a while now.

Kageyama's POV:

Hinata: Kageyama, there is something I have been wanting to tell you for a while now. Please don't freak out. Continue reading if you care, exit our convo if you don't.

What does he mean? What could he possibly tell me that he has been keeping from me for a while? I know pretty much everything about him!

(Hinata's message continued)
This is really hard for me to say, but I'm going to say it. Ever since the day I met you, you've always been so angry (in a funny way of course) and we've spent a lot of time together. After that game we played against Fukurodani in Tokyo, it's like all of the sudden, something changed. My heart had a certain feeling I have never had in my entire life. 'What is happening? Why do I feel this way?!' is what I kept asking myself. Look Kageyama, my point is...I think I may be in love with you...

Right after I read that last sentence, my heart stopped. 'Did he just confess his love to me?!' I thought as my cheeks turned bright red. How do I respond to this?? Do I say I love him too? No, that's too cheesy. Damn, what do I say?! Just then, my thoughts were interrupted. "Kageyama!" Coach Ukai called. "Yes?" I yelled back. "Can you go in now?" He asked putting his hand on my shoulder. 'But I need to text Hinata back! What do I do?! I can't let him know about Hinata and I!' I thought turning my head away from him. "Y-yeah." I answered back. 'Why the hell did I say that?! Hinata probably thinks I hate him even more!' I thought as I walked onto the court just noticing the score was 4-23 and we were on the 2nd game. 4 representing our team. Wow our team really isn't doing well without Hinata.

Hinata's POV:
Damn! Where is he and why is he taking so long to respond! I wonder what he will say though...

Kageyama's POV:

Aoba-Johsai served the ball over and Asahi bumped it up while saying "Noya!" As Noya set the ball up for me. I jumped up to make contact with the ball. As I did I saw Oikawa with an evil smirk on his face behind the blockers in front of me. I spiked it over the blockers as one of the other teams members got the ball. The ball was then passed to Iwaizumi. "Oikawa!" He yelled as Oikawa came up to hit the ball and still had that smirk on his face. He hit the ball straight down as it went in the very middle of the court. We all dove to the ground aiming to hit the ball. But we didn't get close enough. The ball hit straight down on the ground leaving us just sitting there, watching the other team as they cheered. "We really need Hinata back on the team." Noya said looking down at the floor, clenching his fists. "Yeah." I replied back.

Hinata's POV:
Man I'm tired! I'll just see how he responds in the morning. I turn off my phone and get into my sheets and fall straight asleep.
---
This chapter was pretty short whoops :P but the next chapter will be out soon!
-シド