The Call

You were sitting in the studio listening back to the song you just recorded. As you were about to come back out of the recording booth to edit the rest of the song, your manager, and best friend, Mira came in.
"Hey, (Y/N)! I have great news!"
"What is it?!" You said with absolute excitement.
"Ok so, I'm currently on the phone with you'll never believe who..."
"Who?!" You said now very excited.
"EEEEEEE!!!(that's the sound of Mira hardcore fangirling) Find out for yoursellllffff!!!!" As Mira said that you took the phone from her and put it to your ear.
Natsu's POV
As I'm on hold with (Y/N)'s manager I notice how she didn't actually put me on hold as I heard her footsteps and 'quiet' fangirling through the hallways.
Well fuck...she really must be excited...
I was knocked out of my thoughts as I started to hear a convo on the other side of the phone.
"Hey (Y/N)! I have great news!"
She says to I'm guessing is (Y/N).
"What is it?!"(Y/N) said back excitedly.
"Ok so, I'm currently on the phone with you'll never believe who..." I believe her name was Mira said now super excited.
"Who?!"
"EEEEEEE!!! Find out for yourself!!!" Ok, that's when my ears started ringing. I hear slight shuffling as they pass the phone. After a couple of seconds, I hear the most angelic voice I could ever hear.
"Hello?"
Wow...she even sounds amazing when she's just talking. K. Time to talk...
Your POV
"Hello?" I asked trying to hide my excitement so I don't sound weird.
"Hey (Y/N)! This is Natsu! How are ya?" A very familiar voice sings from the other side of the phone. Natsu Dragneel.
Wow, his voice is so...there are no words to express it's that cool and beautiful. Does that even make sense? Idrk and now in fangirling in my head and not focusing on the call...ok...focus (Y/N).
"Oh my god, hi! I'm doing great! How about you?" I say a bit too fangirly.
"Awesome! Now the reason I called was not just for small talk...I wanted to ask you something." He said getting a little bit more serious, but still keeping that playful vibe.
"Ok! What is it?"
"So, I've been listening to a lot of your music and I'm a really big fan. Soo, I was wondering if you would like to make an album with me!"
Natsu's POV
After I finished speaking, I heard complete and utter silence.
Did I say something wrong?
"Uh...hello?" I say nervously.
"OH MY GOD!YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSS!!!"
Lord Jesus Christ Holy Shit!! That was LOUD!
"Hahaha! I'm guessing that's a yes!"
"OF COURSE!!" She said.
Your POV
I can't believe THE Natsu Dragneel wants ME to sing some songs with him. I can't believe it.
"So I'm currently in England, for a concert but I will be back in two days and we can start then?" Natsu asked. When I calmed down I started talking again.
"Yeah, that sounds great! I can finish my song in that time and when we meet up start ours!"
"K! So, should we meet at Magnolia Park at 1?"
"Perfect!"
"K see you then!"
"Bye!"
As I hung up I looked at Mira who was finishing up the song adding in the vocals I had just done before Natsu called. As she turned around, we look at each other for a second then absolutely go crazy with each other, jumping around until we reached the part of the studio where we guys take breaks and hang out. As we collapse into the soft bean bags, we let go of each other and snuggle deep into the pillows. Mira sits up just a tiny bit and looks at me with hearts in her eyes.
"So~ How'd it gooooo~," She asks.
"HE WANTS TO DO AN ALBUM WITH ME!!"
"WHOOHOO"We both yell at the top of our lungs. Good thing we're on the top floor.
"So when are you guys gonna start?"
"In two days," I replied.
"That's perfect!"
Yes, it is...

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Pls share and comment on what you think!! K bye!!
~Mkat💕