The Song

~Tuesday~

Your POV:

I was in the studio going over the song with Mira when I get a call from Natsu.
"Hey (N/N)(know what that means right?)!"
"(N/N)?"
"Yea! That's your new nickname now! Is that ok?"
"Yeah, it's fine."
"So I'm on my way and will be there by...I'd say 1:00, 1:30 the latest."
Alright, that's about 30 minutes from now.
"K. See you then!"
"Bye."
I hang up and see Mira walking towards me with the lyrics Natsu and I came up with.

(u kno, now that I notice, proper grammar always looks improper.)

"So, do you like it?"
"Like it...I LOVE IT! IT WAS AMAZING! OT WAS SO GOOD IM PRETTY SURE THERE ARENT ANY MORE WORDS I CAN FULLY EXPRESS IT WITH WORDS THAT I FULLY KNOW!"
"Really? You thought it was that good?"
"DEFINITELY."
Wow. I didn't know it was that good.

About 30 minutes later

I get a call from Natsu telling me that he's at the reception desk with his manager and was asking for the floor I was on. I told him I would come down and bring them up myself.

Natsu's POV 

I'm standing in the lobby, waiting for (Y/N) to come down and notice how some of the people, I don't know, touring or something, were giving me the 'OMG! It's Natsu Dragneel' face. Especially a lot of girls. After like 5 minutes the elevator doors open and out comes (Y/N) in...

 (pick one)

Or

She was beautiful

She was beautiful...wait...what am I saying.
We only knew each other for about a week now, could I be growing feelings for her? Oh well...now's not the time to be thinking about that.
"Hey, Natsu."
"Hey, what's up?"
"Nothing much really. I was just waiting for you to come. But now that you're here, we can start on the song!"
"K, lead the way!"
She smiles and turns to walk to the elevator and I ran to catch up with her. We get into the elevator and pushed the highest button for the top floor.
"Hey, where's your manager?" (Y/N) asked me to break the silence.
"Oh! He's coming soon he just had to get a recording finished."
"Oh ok!"