The Visit

It's my birthday!!! So for my bday I'm gonna try to finish a chapter, please enjoy!

Regular POV

It's been a couple months since you and Natsu started dating. He mostly spends his time at your house, basically living there. Natsu's cat, Happy, was brought over and really gets along with (P/N). (It could be a cat or a dog, or a fox...you choose)(That's pet name btw) Throughout all the happiness and fun times, there were some problems...but hey! What couple doesn't? It started off with glasses or other things breaking, so it didn't really matter, then it got to your car breaking down or a tire flat making you not able to make it places on time. But a week ago was when it got serious. It was a dinner date that Natsu told you about at a really nice restaurant and you couldn't wait to go. You and Natsu took different cars because you were coming from home and Natsu was coming from Fairy Tail Studios. (Just BTDubs, you and Mira transferred over to it when you started dating Natsu...but you probably already knew that...)
You made it there just on time and sat at the table waiting for Natsu. You knew that the studio was farther away from here than your house is and they probably wanted him to stay longer. So you waited a couple minutes. Those 1 to 2 minutes turned to 5, then 10, waiters always asking you if you wanted anything as you waited. You would order a champagne and then sit there, looking at the window, then every once in a while check your phone for the time and messages from Natsu. Sadly, after at least 40 minutes went by you called a waiter, ordered some food (Cause you ain't about to waste your time and makeup for nothin') , and sat there, unbothered on the outside, but hurting really badly in your heart.

Timeskipper

When you got home, there you saw, the Natsu Dragneel, sitting on the couch. And that's when you snapped.
(You be the this when you be, the talking, and Natsu be the this when he be, the talking, ok? Kk) (Warning: there will be a lot of juicy words in here that, even tho they were scattered around in the story, will be used in mass....mostly by you...)
Natsu: Oh hey! What took you so long. I thought you were gonna be here sooner since I didn't see you at the studio...
You: WHY ARE YOU HERE WHEN YOU TOLD ME THAT WE SHOULD GO TO DINNER TONIGHT. I WAS WAITING FOR YOU FOR AN HOUR.(exaggeration much) A WHOLE FUCKING HOUR NATSU!
Natsu: (starts getting confused) Dinner reservations? Are you ok, (Y/N)? Do you need to go lay down or something?
You: NO I AM NOT OK! Did you forget about tHE DATE NATSU? OR AM I JUST TRIPPING AND THERE REALLY WAS NOTHING, BECAUSE FROM MY PERSPECTIVE, YOU WERE BEING A DUMBASS, AND COMPLETELY FORGOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND WAS SITTING ALONE AT THIS RESTAURANT, WAITING FOR YOUR LAZY FUCKING ASS!
Natsu: (starts getting mad) OK ONE, what are you talking about, I never told you anything about a dinner date. And TWO, why are you getting so mad over this?
You: Why, WHY?! I getting mad because it seems like your forgetting a lot of things that are important to me and it needs to stop! You didn't show up for the award show that we won an award for our song, you didn't make it to my concert, and now this!
Natsu: Okay just hold on a minute, YOU DIDNT THINK I TRIED! THOSE TWO TIMES MY CAR BROKE DOWN AND BY THE TIME I COULD GET THERE, THE THING WOULD BE OVER! AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE THINGS YOU MISSED, HUH (Y/N)? YOU THINK YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE? YOU MISSED, YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! IT WASNT EVEN A SUPRISE! WE ALL TOLD YOU ABOUT IT! SO I DONT SEE THE FUCKING PROBLEM HERE!
(Ok y'all need to calm down...it's not even a big deal like rly?🙄)
You didn't respond knowing that he had a point. But the thing you couldn't fit in was how you are both saying you told each other about these things but neither of you knew about them.
"Let me see your phone..."
"Wha- why?"
"Just let me see it, Natsu..."
"I don't see how-"
"JUST HAND OVER THE PHONE- Natsu..."
Reluctantly, he passed the phone over and you started scrolling to see find your name.
"When's the last time you texted me?"
"Uh, last time I texted you was when I told you about (P/N) throwing up. Which was about-"
"Two months ago, yeah. But if that's the last time you texted me...who was I texting the other day about the date? And who were you texting those other times?"
"Can I see your phone?"
"Yea sure."
"Yep, it says Natsu right there...and it has a whole conversation on this dinner date of yours...but how-wait. What's the phone number in the details? Did you check?"
"No, I thought it was still you, even though when I said I love you I wouldn't get a response..."
(That's irrelevant reader chan)
He went to the details of the contact and a surprised look popped up onto his face when he found it wasn't his.
"This isn't my number.."
"What?! What do you mean it isn't yours?"
You took the phone back and saw what he said was correct.
"But how's that possible?"
"Someone obviously wants us apart...and they're doing it in the most discrete way possible..."
(For once Natsu's using his brain and reader chan isn't, maybe, idk, imma go lay down now)
"Well, all we can do is hope that it doesn't get worse than it is now. My mother's coming over to see us and I don't want her to complain about something this stupid."
He laughed, gave you a quick peck, then left to go take a shower.
*time skips fo eva*