The Tryout (part two)(teaser?)

"What do you mean the real test? I thought that was it!"
"That was only the first part that you by yourself and with a partner. Now we need to test how you do in a group!" Natsu says with a suspicious grin.
"Alright! Let's get started! I believe you all know your partners by now?"

Lucy's POV

Ugh...this sucks! I didn't plan out this whole 'accident' so I could have dance lessons with the bitch who took Natsu from me! I'm guessing I'm with Gray...oh well. At least he won't get touchy cause he already has a girlfriend. (ISHIPIT💖) Let's just get this over with...I will not put those 40-minute dance lessons to waste!

Jellal's POV (look who decided to join us!)

Judging by the way this Lucy girl dances I can tell she isn't putting her all into it, or she just isn't a good dancer. And I also notice how she acts towards (Y/N). When she's not looking , she'll send glares to the back of her head. Then when Natsu looks at her, she seems all innocent and bubbly. Somethings up...(NO SHIT SHERLOCK!)
Plus I just saw Mahi last night and she was fine...perfect 10/10 health. And it's not like her to get sick or hurt herself somehow... Hell! She's almost inhuman but he way that girl stays so healthy and in shape!
"Hey...Jellal...hello?"
I get snapped out my thoughts by the sound of Erza's voice.
"Oh sorry. I was just thinking..."
She looked at me with a suspicious look before her eyes widen a little and her head pops up like she has an idea.
"You noticed too huh?"
"How did you know, even though it's quite obvious."
"It's either were really good at figuring things out or it's really obvious and our friends are just dense as fuck..." (I know me and Natsu are 😜)(And damn Erza really?!😂 Reader-chan's not dense...right?) I nod my head in agreement and look back at everyone in the room. I see Gajeel and Mira having a conversation in the corner and I'm pretty sure they found out too. I look back to Natsu and see him confused over by the mirrors. Probably wondering what's everyone was whispering about. Meanwhile, (Y/N) was too busy teaching 'New Girl What's-Her-Face' the choreography for our new dance video to notice anything. Well, I guess they'll find out sooner or later...

Mira's POV (I am just full of surprises...not really)

While (Y/N) was teaching Lucy how to do our choreography, I had time to process everything I saw during the 'test'. Lucy didn't seem like she was having a good time, or even trying. I feel like (Y/N) noticed this too but is giving her another chance. I also noticed that Lucy doesnt seem to like (Y/N) but fawns over Natsu every chance she gets. She might be jealous...and if (Y/N) already knows about this, she is being way too sugarcoated with this girl. I might have to say a few things. Right before I start to walk up to (Y/N), Gajeel grabs my shoulder and keeps me in place.
"I wouldn't do it, she already knows. I can tell by her face. The only dumb idiot I assure you doesn't know is flameboy over there. And I think that's who you should be talking to. He'll understand you better and you're a bit more patient then I can ever be with that one." He finished pointing to Natsu. Hehehe, Gajeel loves to insult and get into a lot of arguments with most the boys around FTS. It's fun to watch sometimes, but it can get out of hand at times 😅(LITTERALLY MIRAS EMOJI, LIKE HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU SEE HER DO THIS?!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K so that was the teaser thingie cause
1 I don't have any more ideas even though I do have the song and everything else I don't know how to fill it in
And
2 it's taking too long to make...
So yeah that's pretty much why this is getting posted early

Omg...this kid from my school LITTERALLY looks like Erwin from AOT like how?! He's mad tall for an 8th grader and he had that weird blonde and brown mix (however the hell you say it)

this kid from my school LITTERALLY looks like Erwin from AOT like how?! He's mad tall for an 8th grader and he had that weird blonde and brown mix (however the hell you say it)

And he has his eyebrows and blue eyes (I think)
LIKE HOW THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE COMMANDER EYEBROWS' EYEBROWS?! HOW?! Anyway that's all I really had to say...
Comment, vote, share and some other stuff like that. Imma go listen to more CP stories,
Peace!
~Mkat💖