The New Member

Idk here have some of Levi's singing in a Natsu x reader fanfic •_•

Your POV 

Ugh...working with Lucy is gonna be hard, ESPECIALLY if she's gonna act like that towards me all the time. Maybe she's just on her period or something...yeah let's just hope...

Natsu's POV

Man...I hope this works out...I wouldn't be able to watch that every practice...oh wait! We have to go work on new albums and stuff! I look at my phone to see it was time to go practice one of my new songs and then rap practice with Gajeel then ANOTHER dance rehearsal for his next concert.
"Well! Gotta go! But I'll see y'all later, k?"
Lucy's attitude visually changed as her face went to a sour one.
(Y/N) seemed to remember her schedule as well and popped up like a toaster.
"Oh, yea! Natsu, we still have to work on the next song for the new movie coming out!"
(Idk I'm bored -_-)
Oh...well, now I have one more thing to do.
"Right! Ok so I have to go but I'll see you all later."
Everyone replied with a 'Yea' or 'ok' or 'whatever'. 

Stupid Gray...

Lucy's POV 

Before Natsu left, he went over and gave (Y/N) a quick kiss and went on his way. 

Ugh...she needs to go...I bet you I'll be a better girlfriend.

He left and left me with all of his friends. It was silent for a while until that Mira girl jumped in surprise.
"Oh! I just remembered we have photo shoots to go to, (Y/N)! We have to go or else we'll be late and you also have to go film that movie of yours."
"Oh, yea! Hey Erza, are you coming?"
"Yes. I will be there in a second."
"Alright, looks like people are heading out now, so I probably need to go work on a new dance for everyone." Jellal sighed.
"Yep! See ya! Gotta go record!"
"Yea me too! Peace!"
Gray and Gajeel raced out with those last words. All who was left was me and Jellal. He obviously didn't remember I was here cause he started practicing moves and finding songs for the dance. I coughed to get his attention.
"Ahem!"
"Oh! Sorry, I forgot you were here, you were so quiet!"
"Oh, I-its ok! I'm just kinda confused on what I do now..."
He looked at me like he was shocked.
"Oh, yea, you're still new. Hehe...sorry about everyone! They're pretty all over the place. How about I get you to the 'headmaster'."
He finished with air quotes for 'headmaster'.
(For some reason, Jellal's in Fairy Tail...I just noticed that •_•)

Jellal's short little POV 

I take Lucy to gramps, as we like to call him, and gave her a quick tour. Once we made it to Gramps' office, I knocked a couple times to see if he was still in there or still alive. I got a brief 'come in' from him then opened the door and leaded Lucy in.
"Hey, Gramps. We have someone who wants to join Fairy Tail. She came in this morning."
And with that, I left.

Lucy's POV 

Wow. He just...left. Now I'm alone with this so called 'Gramps' to see if I could join Fairy Tail Studios.
"So I hear you want to join FTStudios..."
"Y-yes, sir! I-it's been a dream of mine!" I stuttered out. 

Ugh, why did I stutter!

"Interesting...So now tell me some of your gifts."
(I changed their magic to gifts or 'talents' like singing, dancing, etc.)
"Wha..."

My gifts! No one said anything about presents! Uhh...think Lucy think!

"U-uh...well, I think I can sing and I've been told by some your members that I can dance well."
"Good! Man, for a second I thought I would have to let you down! You know that those kids are always getting new people to join. Some I had to put down for a good reason...but they still get to work here as a secretary or setting up things."

And that's helpful to me because...

"Because if you can't do what you told me you could do...you might be able to work here for something else."
When he said that I just noticed I said that out loud.
"S-sorry, sir! I didn't mean-"
"It's ok, child. Now let's go see what you've got. And don't worry, you just need one gift to join."

Phew...at least I can 'dance'.

"Good! Can't wait to see it!"

Ugh, I really need to stop saying this out loud...

"Oh, and by the way, you don't have to call me sir or whatever. You can just call me Gramps, k?"
"Really? W-well ok Gramps!"
We made it downstairs and got glances at me while they would smile at Gramps and greet him kindly. 

Maybe it's what I'm wearing.

I look down to see my blue crop top and denim shorts look just fine.

Huh...oh well.

(REALLY! You don't think that's too showy! And knowing Lucy, it would probably be the shortest shirt in the world.)
After the audition cause you probably already know what happens, she shows him the dance they taught her and she decided not to sing for the sake of Gramps' ears. She also showed some of her writing work.
I GOT IN! Oh my gosh, that was a bit more nerve wracking than I thought. Oh well! Time to show Natsu that I got in.

Natsu's POV

I had just finished recording a pretty good song that Erza came up with, and let me just say, it sounds SOOOO COOL!
(Sorry I have to take PSATs for a high school so this will be late...wish me luck!!!!)
(I'm back and let me just say...tHAT FUCKING TEST TOOK THREE AND A HALF FUCKING HOURS! I gtg or else my anger will be put Into this, bye.)
~MahiChan💖
Sry for da shitty chap and the horrible cliffhanger...