Day one

<<< Stiles' POV >>>

"Hey Stiles. Are you sure you're okay?" Scott whispered to me during class.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?" I asked. Not knowing where this sudden concern came from.

"You just...smell a bit off today," he said, but I could tell he was lying.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quietly pulled it out and read the message under the desk. It was from Derek.

Derek ~ Hey Stiles, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to mine after school?

I smiled looking down at the message.

Stiles ~ Yeah sure. Sounds great. I'll see you then.
I smiled again.

"Stilinski! Put that phone away!" Coach yelled at me. I slipped it back into my pocket and started with the days lesson.

When the bell went everyone went to lunch. We took our usual seats with the rest of the pack.

"So Stiles, did you finish your history project?" Lydia asked.

"Of course I did. Did you?"

"Obviously," she said, flicking her hair.

I rolled my eyes and went back to eating. The convocation kind of dragged on so I tuned out. I thought about Derek instead.

The bell went and class started again. I wasn't feeling so good after lunch. Probably just the cafeteria food. Class was boring and most of it I just tuned out of.

By the time the final bell went I wasn't feeling so good. I had a headache and my stomach churned. I pulled my phone out.

Stiles ~ Hey Derek?

Derek ~ Hey Stiles. What's up?

Stiles ~ Can I get a rain check for tonight?

Derek ~ Yeah. Of course. Is there something wrong?

I smiled at his concern.

Stiles ~ I'm fine. Im just feeling a bit sick is all. I knew I shouldn't have had the chicken burger.

Derek ~ Well do you want me to come over instead?

Stiles ~ No. That's okay. I'm just gonna go home and get some rest. I'll be fine in the morning.

Derek ~ Okay. Get some rest. I talk to you tomorrow : )

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. I went home to and empty house. I guess Dad was still at the station. I jumped in bed with my laptop and watched Netflix.

Dad didn't get home until eight-thirty. He walked upstairs and saw me laying in bed.

"Umm...Stiles."

"Yeah?" I asked weakly.

"Are you okay buddy?" He asked. A look of concern in his worn out face.

"I'll be fine. Just a dodgy burger at school." I croaked.

"Are you sure. I can get you soup or something if you need?" He asked uncertainly.

He never was good at dealing with this sort of thing. That was more Mom.

"No that's okay. I'll be fine. I just need to rest." I smiled at him and he finally took the hint.

"Okay. Well...yell if you need anything."

I nodded and he left, closing the door behind him.

Pretty soon after that I passed out. Falling into a blissful dream filled sleep.

I dreamt about the good days with the pack. Us all together laughing and joking around. It was great. But it turned cold. All of a sudden this massive alpha jumped out of the trees and attacked everyone. It turned around to face me and pounced.

I woke up gasping, but something didn't feel right. I felt vomit rising in my throat and sprinted to the bathroom across the hall. I knelt over the toilet and heaved the contents of my stomach up. It must have been late because Dad came running in with a startled, groggy look on his face and was only wearing boxers.

"Stiles?!" He asked, shocked.

I peeked up at him from the toilet before throwing up again.

He knelt down beside me and rubbed my back in soothing circles. Eventually it passed and I slumped down on the bathroom floor, exhausted. How could food poisoning be this bad?

Dad dragged me back to bed and I fell asleep instantly.

*            *            *            *            *            *

The next morning I was feeling much better. It was Saturday so I decided to go and see Derek and apologise for yesterday. I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and jumped in my Jeep. I sped to Derek's loft, eager to see him. On the way I texted him, letting him know I was on my way. I pulled up outside his loft and ran up to his door. I unlocked it with my key and standing in the middle of the room, there he was. My wonderful Alpha. I rushed over him, apologising profusely.

I slowed down to a walk once I got closed but stopped when I saw a strange look on his face. He wasn't looking at me, it looked like he was...listening? I stopped talking and waited for him to say something. But he didn't. He just grabbed my arm and dragged me back out and opened the door to his car. I looked at him confused but got in. He jumped in next to me and sped off down the road.

"Derek? What's going on? Where are you taking me?" I asked, confused.

"To Deaton." He said simply.

"What? Why? What's wrong?"

"I don't know. But there's something wrong with you. Something I don't understand?" His eyebrows knitted together and he shook his head.

"What?!" I begged.

"Stiles...you have two heartbeats?" He said. Looking over at me, worry on his handsome face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. So this it the first chapter and I hope you're intrigued? Next update very soon. Please comment and update. Love to hear what you think. 💗💗