What are we going to do?

<<< Stiles's POV >>>

On the way back to Derek's, the car was silent. Both of us in deep thought about what we were going to do. Derek starred straight ahead at the road, his knuckles white on the steering wheel. What were we going to do? I was a pregnant teenager, mated to a werewolf, and not to mentions the fact that no one had ever survived this before. So I was really in trouble. And in three nights it was a full moon.

I look over and see that Derek has a hard look in his face. "Derek?" I ask timidly.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I was thinking about what Deaton said. About me maybe not surviving it..." He cut me off.

"Stiles, don't you dare think like that. I am going to do everything in my power to keep you and this baby alive!"

I looked down at my hands in my lap. "I know. But if I don't make it through, promise me you'll get him out. And that you'll take good care of him. And love him like I never could," I said with a shaky voice. A tear spilled over and ran its wet fingers down my cheek.

"Hey," he said soothingly. "It's going to be okay. I won't let anything happen to you. And neither will the rest of the pack when we tell them." He smiled over at me and placed a comforting hand on my leg. I smiled weakly at him.

We drove back to Derek's so I could get my Jeep and go home. He offered for me to stay but I declined, saying that my dad would be worried if I didn't come home. But he wouldn't be home until nine and I mostly just wanted to be alone to think and cry.

* * * * * *

I flopped down on my bed and thought about all the things racing through my head. It was exhausting trying to think of them all at once. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out with a sigh.

Dad ~ Stiles. Sorry but I've got to work late tonight. I should be home around one-ish. Sorry buddy. Sleep well.

I sighed and put my phone on the bed. I always worried about him when he worked late. Now more so considering the amount of supernatural things that went on in this town. I decide to have a long shower, jump into bed and sleep. I wasn't hungry so I skipped dinner and passed out.

My dreams were restless and tiering, making me feel even more fatigued when I woke up instead of well rested. Not that I slept much anyway. All night I tossed and turned  thinking about everything that could happen and would happen. I woke up and noticed that I had been recently crying. It was still dark outside and a gusty wind had picked up and was beating itself on my window.

I sniffed and let out a shaky sigh.

"Hey. Shh... It's okay," I heard a familiar voice say.

"Derek?" I sniffed and sat up to look around. I didn't see him until he got up from the chair at my desk and walked over. With sad, wet eyes I looked up at him and he look comfortingly down at me. He slid into bed next to me and held me. We didn't talk, we just lied there, him soothingly rubbing my arm. I breathed in his familiar sent and it made me relax enough to to fall asleep again. This time peacefully.

<<< Derek's POV >>>

I had been watching him all night. He said that he wanted to leave so his dad didn't worry but I could tell that wasn't the reason. I was worried about him being all alone in that house, he had too much time to think when he was alone. I had been on the roof listening to his restless sleep. But the wind had started to pick up so I slipped though his unlocked window and took my place at his desk to watch over him.

Now I was in his bed listening to his gentle breathing and his two steady heartbeats as he slept. His sent was intoxicating, but it wasn't his usual happy sent, it was fringed with sadness and fright, and it made me sad.

"I'm so sorry I did this to you," I whispered. This was my fault. I should have known better, but I didn't. And now Stiles might die at my hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I hope you're all still following. Anyway please let me know what you think and if you have any questions please ask and I'll try to answer😊.
Vote and comment😘