Chapter 5: The Fifth Entry

1am, Jeff began to realize he spent an entire day moping and eating unhealthy amounts of Cocoa Puffs. He felt ashamed and disgusted by the fact that he's sad over a girl he never met. He began to regret ever even talking to her. She was just a ghost in life, one that was sent away. He began to walk to his bathroom, tugging his clothes off. He turned on the water with the sharp sound of the handle breaking the rooms silence. He sat, hands on his face cringing at the thought of how much a fool he's been. He took a glance at the bath seeing it filled, he quickly turned the water off and slipped in. He sighed as he felt the warm water touch the skin. He wondered if love felt anything like this. He doubt it would. He looked to the side of the bath seeing a bunch of wrapped spheres. 'Jessica's bath bombs." He grabbed one and took it out of its paper bag. It felt chalky in his hand. He dropped it into the water watching it sizzle and change the waters color. Purple water began to surround him. He sank a bit deeper into the water. He felt as if he had everything on his mind and yet he didn't want too care about any of it. 30 minutes of scrubbing passed and he rose from the tub, dripping with purple water. He put a towel around his body and walked into his room. He looked to the right, seeing the Colt pistol his father left him in his will. He walked towards it and picked it up. It was loaded, fully ready to take anyone's life with one shot. He could end all the pain right now, all the dread and torment. But he knew that at least someone would miss him, he didn't know who but he knew. He put down the pistol and sat on his bed. "Ghosts only appear for a reason, but for what?"

Progress Saved.