Chapter 6: The Sixth Saint

The bell, footsteps, conversations and more could be heard throughout the halls of the school. Jeff hated it. He was always preferred the halls silence during class. But there as so many chances to leave class just to hear the halls semi-silence. But regardless, he entered the class. To his surprise, instead of a snarky, brunette sitting at the desk flipping through the pages of the bible, clutching her cross. An old man with a calm yet happy expression looked at him. He chuckled softly and sat down at his desk, pulling out his drawing book, pencil at hand. He began to sketch a cartoonish version of his teacher, her nose being hilariously exaggerated. A boy behind him who just finished a conversation with some girl looked at the picture and chuckled. "That's some picture of Ms.Masters." He said with interested smirk on his face. "Thanks, I like to be...accurate." The boy laughed at Jeff's remark. "And that it is my friend. That it is." This boy interested Jeff, and the boy was interested in Jeff. "My names Percy, Percy Valencia." , "Jeff Winchester." The boys shook hands, exchanging expressions of interest and solitude. 'Maybe,' Jeff thought. 'This guy could be the new Ruby.' The thought irritated him. Someone replacing the naive yet loyal girl Jeff was used too wasn't exactly a pleasant thought for Jeff. Then again, neither was the girl herself.

Progress Saved.