Chapter 7:The Seventh Beginning

It's been a while since Jeff first met Percy, they grew closer to the point where Jeff could talk too him about his games. Even so, he still hasn't told Percy about Ruby. He wanted to tell him, he really did but, he thought that Ruby wouldn't want him to have problems in his social life because of her. But he couldn't bear it. At lunch they sat at their usual table after they picked up a tray of food from the lunch ladies. Jeff took a deep breath and began to speak. "Percy, there's someone I haven't told you about, a friend who I haven't spoken too in a while." , "Oh who are they?" He replied, seeming intrigued by what Jeff was saying.  "Her name is Ruby, she uh, might have died." , "might?"  He said as he arched his sharp and amazingly symmetrical eyebrow. He began to tell him all about how they were quest buddies and how she told him she had Cardio Myopathy. "That's..odd..." He said as he looked down. "What is?" Jeff asked. "I have a cousin named Andrea with that nickname and condition." He said chuckling. "Small world, huh?" Jeff sat there, feeling a tidal wave of relief, amazement and excitement. He wanted to ask a million questions about her but he could only manage to spit one out. "Is she dead?" He blurted out, demanding an answer with every syllable. "Well, here's the thing, I don't know." , "What...?" Jeff said, feeling his heart almost completely sinking to his feet. "My aunt isn't exactly on the best of terms with my mom. But I do know what town her hospital is in." , "Which one?!" Jeff almost screamed. "Saint p-" Percy was cut off by the schools insanely loud bell. "Oh, next period. I'll tell you tomorrow then." He said shrugging his shoulders. Jeff wanted too drag Percy back for an answer but Jeff knew better. He simply sighed and went into next period. Tomorrow, he would finally get the answer his trembling heart wanted for so long. Tomorrow.

Progress saved.