Chapter 29

"Are you sure I'm able to come with?" Blaire spoke staring at me as I finished putting my mascara on.

"Yeah, I asked Nina, it's fine." I responded closing my mascara tube, and then observing how I look. I don't look "hot", but I look decent. It's not like I have to look good for anyone there, unless Eli is coming.

I turned around to look at Blaire. Being the good person I am, I fixed him up a bit. I helped style his hair for him, picked out his outfit, and choose which cologne he should wear. I placed him in a white t-shirt, black skinny jeans, all pulled together by a big jean jacket. He looked like a normal teenaged boy, and I felt happy about it. Usually he dressed in baggy clothes, and carried himself around loosely.

However, tonight he looks stylish.

Tonight, he looks handsome.

"Isn't the saying, 'take a picture it'll last longer'?" Blaire laughed. I snapped out of my hypnosis and let out a small chuckle as well.

"I could say the same about you, but sorry.." I began to speak while blushing.

"-you just look good tonight, maybe someone will want to talk to you." I continued while walking to my dresser to put on my classic diamond stud earrings, however, I was having a few complications with putting it on.

Blaire smiled.

"Im not sure if it's a good idea that I go tonight though," Blaire said standing up, and walking towards me.

When he got to me, he grabbed the earring gently from my hand, and put it on perfectly.

How easily he put it on made me look stupid, and the act caught me off guard.

For a second we stood only a few centimeters away from each other, and the only sounds in the air were the melodies of us breathing.

I was nervous, but more relaxed than ever.

This moment, of just me and Blaire together, felt more normal than most.

He began to walk back to my bed, and sat on it.

"I already know something is going to happen, so what's the point." He continued on.

I feel like something is going to happen too, at the party, but I'm hoping nothing will. I'll make sure Blaire doesn't cause any trouble, but I don't know if anyone else will try to start it. This will be Blaire's first time really going to a party. Maybe if he starts to go around people more, he'll adjust to his surroundings, and other individuals will adjust to him as well.

"You took your medication right?" I asked while putting on black short boots.

Blaire shook his head yes.

"Then you should be all set for tonight, I should be with you the whole time, but if we separate and someone is being rude to you, shout my name."

Blaire laughed.

"Am I a little kid now?" He questioned.

I grabbed my car keys from off of my dresser, and looked at him.

"No, you're a target, and you can't control yourself when angry. If no one is trying be peaceful tonight, something could go bad."

As we drove to Nina's house, I couldn't help but feel anxious. I don't even know why I'm bringing Blaire, everything at the party is just probably going to be awkward.

I guess I'm just trying to prove a point that Blaire can hang around people, despite his psychotic moments. But, he took his medication today so he should be fine.