chapter 1: meeting up

thanks to the wonderful mylittlestoriez she helped me write this story, she helped me a lot😘✌️

Jacks p.o.v.
"TODAY IS THE DAY! THAT I FINALLY GET TO GO ON A TOUR WITH MARK IN SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!" jack shouted. "IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS DAY!..."
Marks p.o.v.
Mark jumped in his car and was ready to go to the airport. "Here we go" mark sighed.
*at the airport
Jacks p.o.v.
"Hello strange airport lady!" jack excitedly exclaimed. "today's the day I'm going to meet my best bud mark!" "ok" the airport lady whispered. "NO ITS NOT AN "OK" ITS AN EXCELLENT CUZ U DONT KNOW HOW MUCH MARK MEANS TO ME!" jack confidently said. "ok how excellent" the airport lady sighed.
Marks p.o.v.
Mark was waiting to be boarded on his plane. "I didn't even notice that I was bouncing my leg up and down rapidly, maybe I'm just really excited."

------------------TIME SKIP-------------

Marks p.o.v.
"I finally landed in South Carolina and at first I didn't see jack then I spotted the green haired doofus named jack, he turned around and we both yelled and waved across the airport. everyone was staring but we are just ecstatic to see each other."
Jacks p.o.v.
"I landed about 10 minutes ago and still can't find mark, I decided to just go to my hotel and just call him that I've landed in South Carolina. I turned around and saw my markimoo as if he was thinking it was me, we both yelled across the airport and waved."