chapter 2: video making and hatred

*mark calls jack
ring ring ring!
*jack answers
"hey boi!" jack boomed.
"hey jack! i was just wanting to know if we can make collab videos and also gaming videos together!" mark cheered.
"i brought my camera with me, and also my laptop." mark added.
"okay it's fine with me." jack assured.
"cool, bye man." mark acknowledged.
"bye boi!" jack ended.

---------------------TIME SKIP-------------------

*at jacks hotel room

Jacks p.o.v.
I hear a knock on my door. I open it...and it's MARK!
"Hey man!" I exclaimed while giving him a hug. "Hey.." mark said frowning. "what's wrong?" jack asked. (lol I'm SO sorry for putting that. if u get what I mean) "it's just that I saw a man walking on the street and I accidentally bumped into him.. And I said sorry and he had like a hatred look in his eyes." Mark whined. "Well they might just be haters mark." Jack accused. "True but I just want everyone in the world to be nicer.." Mark ended giving jack a hug.

Marks p.o.v.
I was heading towards jacks hotel which is 2 blocks away from mine, and I was walking on the street and I bumped into this man that was holding his phone and I quickly said sorry and rushed to jacks hotel. Needless to say I was in discomfort. Because when I turned around to say sorry to that man he had hate in his eyes...

Angry grandpas p.o.v.
I was driving in my car and I was heading to my favorite restaurant so I parked my car and was walking to the restaurant. I received a text from my son. Until a young man bumped into me while I was holding my phone, causing me to drop it. The young man said sorry, I looked at him madly, he rushed off. I picked my phone up and it was shattered, that phone was sentimental to me, my son gave it to me for my birthday.