Chapter 6: forgiveness

Marks p.o.v.
Even after tour it still hit me that the man I bumped into is still pretty mad at me, and I can't take it I don't like seeing people really mad, even at me. What I'm gonna do is walk on the street, hoping to see that man again. I figured he would be on the street again.
----------------------Time skip-------------------I'm walking on the street waiting for that man. (After 30 minutes of waiting) so I've been waiting and I think I see the same man. I walk closer and its him. He looks at me and says "are you the one that bumped into me?!?!"
I sorrowed, "yes sir,I'm really sorry and I know that your still mad at the whole sit-" "YOU FREAKING MADE ME DROP MY PHONE! THAT WAS SENTIMENTAL TO ME!" Angry grandpa yelled. "Sir I'm really sorry, I didn't know that I dropped your phone, is it ok if we can meet up in my hotel?" Mark asked.
"That's fine I'll see you in 20 minutes." Angry grandpa ended.

Angry grandpa p.o.v.
My son is filming me trying the new burger kings Mac N' Cheetos and it SUCKS! I got out of my car to go to Walmart which is right across from Burger King, I really needed a drink. While standing outside of Walmart the young man which I saw days ago walked up to me. I questioned if he was the one that bumped into me. He answered with a yes and apologized about it. I replied angrily and yelled at him. One because of the nasty food I ate and two because I'm still mad about the phone.
He wanted to meet me at his hotel. I agreed and said I'll be there in 20 min. I'll bring something just in case.