Characters

JILLIEANNE BAKER (Dawn Zulueta)
Jillieanne (Ianne for short) is a Daddy's girl, she is lovable, caring, sweet, smart, kind, loyal and beautiful like a goddess. Lahat-lahat na nasa kanya pwera lang sa crush niya. She'll do anything just to get him even though there are times that her crush always get rid of her. Ganun siya magmahal. She is said to be "nerd" and not famous in their University despite of her beauty by which no one can appreciate aside from her BFFs and Edward.

BRYANN LOSKI (Richard Gomez)
Bryann (Bry for short) is the heartthrob of Paombong University. He is obviously, handsome, famous, rich, but not smart at all (laging palakol ang nakukuha niya 👊👊😂), sweet and gentleman (sa girls niya at sa mother niya), masungit, and naughty. Lagi niyang pinagtitripan si Ianne para lumayo ito sa kanya. Crush niya si Sheryl.

SHERYL STALLS (Eula Valdes)
Sheryl (Eryl for short) is the "Campus Princess" and the "Campus Crush" of Paombong University. She is said to be the most dashing and famous girl on campus. Maraming lalaki ang nanliligaw sa kanya, in short, pinag-aagawan siya, one them is Bryann. She has secret feelings for him.

EDWARD TRULOCK (Ian Veneracion)
Edward (Eddie for the short) is one of the "handsome and dashing man" on campus who has a secret feelings for Jillieanne. Before Bryann, Eddie is the only one who can see and appreciates Jillieanne's goddess beauty. He'll do anything just to protect Jillieanne from Bryann and his friends because he didn't want to see Jillieanne get hurt and bullied by anyone, because of his affections to her. He is smart, kind, sweet, loyal, trustworthy and handsome obviously. Jillieanne and Eddie were best buddies or best friends.

MACY RODRIGUEZ (Alice Dixson)
Macy is also famous in Paombong University but she chooses to study there as "simple student" and to make friends with Jillieanne. Jillieanne and her are super close together with Diana. She also comforts Jillieanne in times of when Bryann is getting rid of her. She is sweet, kind & nice, simple, caring and beautiful.

DIANNA SMITH (Sunshine Cruz)
Dianna is not so famous but not so nerdy either. Like Macy, she chooses to study at the university as a "simple student" also and chooses to make friends with Jillieanne and Macy. She is somewhat talkative, sweet, kind, loyal, trustworthy, caring and beautiful as well as Macy and Jillieanne.

MELAINE OLIVERA (Gretchen Barretto)
Melaine (Mel for short) is the "public enemy no. 1" of Sheryl when it comes to Bryann. She'll do anything for her to get what she wants, and that was Bryann. She and Sheryl always have confrontations and always having war in all things especially if it has something to do with Bryann's concerns.

PATRICIA LOSKI (Helen Gamboa)
Patricia is Bryann's mother. She is a lovable and caring wife to her husband Steve, and to her son Bryann and daughter Lynett as well.

STEVE LOSKI (Eddie Gutierrez)
Steve is Bryann's father. He is protective, strict and very sensitive. That's why his son and daughter hate him.

DUNCAN LOSKI (Eddie Garcia)
Duncan is Bryann's grandfather. He is protective, kind, thoughtful and friendly.

TRINA BAKER (Daria Ramirez)
Trina is Jillieanne's mother. She is lovable, thoughtful, supportive and kind.

RICKY BAKER (Spanky Manikan)
Ricky is Jillieanne's father. He is very close to Jillieanne, very supportive, kind, lovable, approachable, and thoughtful.

DANNY BAKER (Joel Torre)
Danny is Ricky's disabled sibling and Jillieanne's uncle. He likes puzzles, paper wind mills, and ice cream.

GARRY SERRANO (John Estrada)
Garry is Bryann's best friend who has a crush on Sheryl but he still supported Bryann on courting Sheryl.

MARTIN BAKER (Albert Martinez)
Martin is Jillieanne's elder brother and Matthew's twin brother. He is very protective to Jillieanne. He is a good singer as well as his twin brother Matthew.

MATTHEW BAKER (Tonton Gutierrez)
Matthew (Matt for short) is Jillieanne's elder brother and Martin's twin brother. Same description as Martin because of the fact that they're twins. He will be inlove with Lynett (Bryann's elder sister).

LYNETT LOSKI (Jobelle Salvador)
Lynett is the elder sister of Bryann that will soonly inlove with Jillieanne's elder brother Matthew.

LIZZY LOSKI (Janella Salvador)
Elizabeth (Lizzy for short) is Bryann and Jillieanne's future daughter.

DENNIS BRIX (Jerome Ponce)
Dennis is Lizzy's secret admirer.

They are the characters that you will met in this story. I hope you'll love them. Thanks.

Next Chapter.... (Chapter 1: New Neighbors)=======>>>

-ksheriemarreyy💖