We're Back!

*Third Person's P.O.V., Narnia*

    The Red Dwarf ran forward to the Telmarine with his sword out, but stopped once he lied his eyes on something. The Prince's gift from his Professor. The cloth that it was wrapped in fell off, revealing a beautiful locket. The Dwarf immediately recognized it. It was High Queen Annabelle's locket. He looked at it in disbelief, and then back at the Telmarine with wide eyes. The Prince looked at the locket as well, and looked in between the Dwarf and the beautiful piece of jewelry. The Black Dwarf that was still next to the door in the tree looked at the Red Dwarf in confusion, wondering why he didn't finish the Telamrine off yet. They all looked up as they heard shouts of many Telmarine soldiers, and neighing of many horses. The Red Dwarf looked back at the Black Dwarf.
"Take care of him!" He ordered urgently before running off to fight the soldiers. The Telmarine that was still on the ground looked at the Black Dwarf when he started to walk towards him with his sword out, when his eyes fell on the locket. Before the Black Dwarf could stop him, he grabbed the locket in his hands.
"No!!!" The Black Dwarf yelled, but it was too late. The Prince opened the locket, causing a bright, white light to illuminate from the inside, blinding everyone within a mile. Once the light dimmed a little, the Black Dwarf quickly reacted and ran up to the Prince, hitting him hard on the head with the hilt of his sword.

*Annabelle's P.O.V., England*

    Susan and I were standing at the newspaper stand near the train station. I was holding an open newspaper, and she was reading over my shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy around Susan's age with glasses and dark hair place his case beside mine, but I didn't pay him any attention.
"You go to St. Finbar's?" I heard his voice, causing me and my sister to look up, only to see him staring at me shyly. I glanced over at Susan, only to see her smirking, before looking back to the boy.
"That's right." I replied, trying to be polite, whilst in my mind I was praying 'go away, go away, go away!'.
"I go to Hendon House." He continued, and I glanced up at him, smiling a little, trying to keep my cool and be polite. "You know, on the other side of the road." I groaned internally. That means I will see him a lot more often. "I've seen you before." He continued, making me look up and give him a strained smile, whilst Susan tried desperately not to laugh beside me. "And  usually you're alone. Or with her." He pointed to Susan briefly before going back to staring at me, making her turn around so that she won't laugh out loud whilst looking at him.
"Yes, well..." I paused, trying to find the right words without offending anyone. "I prefer to be left alone." I finished, turning around so that I would be leaning on the newspaper stand. I was sure that the boy got the hint by now, so I turned to Susan and pointed to an interesting article in the newspaper.
"Me too." Oh Aslan, help me. The boy didn't walk away. He didn't even get the hint. I rolled my eyes slightly, honestly tired of him. Susan however, was having the time of her life. She wiggled her eyebrows at me, making me discreetly shove her. "What's your name?" I sighed quietly, and looked up at him.
"Phyllis." I lied, and I heard Susan cover her mouth with her hands, trying to stop herself from laughing.
"Annabelle!!! Susan!!" I heard Lucy call, making me turn around to look at her, before glancing back at the boy nervously. Even if he doesn't know my real name, he definitely knows that it's not Phyllis. I turned back to Lucy, who was panting as if she ran all the way here."You two better come quickly." She urged, making me and Susan share a worried look. Peter. I glanced at the boy one more time, before putting the newspaper back on the stand. We then both grabbed our cases and ran after Lucy, who was leading the way. We quickly ran across the street, and entered the Underground train station. Once we got there, we could hear many shouts: "Fight!! Fight!! Fight!!" Susan and I shared a look, before running further in. We ran up the stairs to the certain station where the noise was coming from, before trying to push through many students of different schools, trying to get down the stairs. Eventually we stopped in the middle, where we saw two older boys holding another younger boy tightly. The boy that was held by them, unlike the m had blonde hair. He then looked up at us, and Susan and I both looked at him in disappointment. Peter.
    One of the boys then held him tightly and the other pushed them both roughly against the wall before kicking Peter in the stomach. Peter then got a hold on the boy that was holding him and flipped him onto the ground, but the other boy quickly ran back to him and held his head against the wall. Suddenly someone gave me a hard shove, causing me to bump into Susan. We then looked up, wanting to see who did it, and our eyes widened. It was Edmund.
"Edmund!" Lucy and I both cried out once we saw him running down the stairs towards the fight. The boy that Peter flipped onto the ground got up and was walking towards Peter, but Edmund jumped on him and tackled him onto the ground.
"FACE! KICK HIM IN THE FACE!" One of the boys in the crowd yelled, making me glare at him. Both of the boys were now attacking Peter, but Edmund quickly pulled one of them away and onto the ground. He got up however, and ran over to Peter, pushing him onto the ground with the help of the other boy, and kicked him in the stomach, making Peter groan and me cringe. If this won't stop soon I will sure as hell intervene. Thankfully two officers noticed what was happening and one of the blew their whistle, whilst they both ran over to stop the fight. Every student's eyes widened, and everyone started shoving each other, trying to get out from the officers' sight. Lucy ran away as well, but Susan and I walked a little slower, looking back at Peter and giving him looks full of disappointment. The officers started pulling the boys off of Peter, and one of them also pulled Edmund away, whilst the other one grabbed Peter by his arm and pulled him up. Peter however, tried to get to the boy that kicked him in the stomach, but the officer stopped him by holding his arm tighter.
"Act your age!" He growled, before pushing him away roughly. I gave Peter one last look before walking away with my sisters.