Cair Paravel?

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

    We walked up, and up, and up, trying to reach the top of the cliff. As we walked, we passed many apple trees, making me assume that this was once an orchard. Peter then gripped one of the apples with his hand and pulled it down from the branch, before turning around to look at our youngest sibling.
"Lucy!" He called, before throwing the apple to her.
"Thanks." She answered with a small smile as she caught the apple, before taking a bite. "Does anyone still have their sandwiches?"
"Well,let's see; I left my sandwiches in my bag, I left the bag at the train station, and I left the train station in England." I joked, making everyone chuckle a little.

*40 minutes later*

    By the time we reached the ruins at the top of the cliff, our hair and clothes have already dried. Susan and I now both took out our shirts from underneath the skirts where they were neatly tucked, and had them loosely on our bodies. We also decided to wrap our sweaters around our waists, just in case we would need them. The five of us were now separated, as each of us was looking at the different parts of the ruins. Our bare feet patted across the tall grass, and we looked around curiously. I stopped walking once I stood in front of a ruin that looked like a staircase. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and I turned around, trying to find something familiar. I knew this place. By the looks on others' faces I could tell they knew it too. We just couldn't remember.
    I then walked in the opposite direction, and looked to my right where Peter was standing on top of another staircase. He put his hands on his hips, looking around. His eyes then landed on me, and he looked at me questioningly, asking silently if I knew what this place was or if I found something. All he got in reply was a shrug.  I then walked further in, and stopped once my feet touched a cement floor instead of grass. There was a 2 feet tall stone wall that separated me from the edge of the cliff. It must have been a balcony. I looked at the ocean, and many other stone islands in awe and with a smile on my face, remembering all the wonderful times in Narnia.
"I wonder who lived here." I heard Lucy's voice, making me turn around. I smiled at her and started walking in her direction, when suddenly my toe banged against something with a clink. I looked down curiously and bent down, picking up the object I stepped on. It was a chess piece, made out of gold. But it wasn't a chess piece you'd find anywhere in England. It was a figurine of a centaur. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion, and my eyes widened slightly in shock. I recognized this piece.
"I think we did." I said uncertainly, looking up. Susan was not far away, so she quickly walked over to my side and looked at the chess piece in shock. Lucy also walked over to us, and stared at the figurine with wide eyes.
"Hey, that's mine." I heard Edmund's voice, making me look up. He and Peter also walked over to us.  "From my chess set."
"Which chess set?" Peter asked, causing Edmund to roll his eyes. He then took the chess piece from me and gave Peter a look.
"Well I din't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley, did I?"He asked smartly, looking down at the golden centaur. I shook my head at the boys with a small smile, but it faltered once my eyes landed on something. It was another place with tall grass and apple trees, but this time it brought back memories. The place was covered in grass, but it had parts of stone columns on either sides of it, letting us know that the columns once created an archway. But what caught my eye were five stone platforms, around 1/2 foot tall, on a podium. But two of them resembled chairs, as only the upper half was crumpled, leaving the bottom part in one piece. These two were on the either sides of the middle one. Behind them was a massive stone wall, carved into an alcove.
"It can't be." I whispered in shock, shaking my head, before running off into that direction. I heard the others running behind me, but I didn't stop. I ran up the stairs of the podium, and looked at the five stones.
"Don't you see?!" Lucy exclaimed, also catching on with my thinking.
"I do." I said.
"What?" Peter asked confused, making me sigh. I then turned around and looked at Edmund.
"Ed." I said, taking his hand and guiding him over to the stone to the furthest left, whilst Lucy guided Peter over to stand in front of the middle one.
"Imagine walls and columns." She said dreamily, positioning Susan in front of half of the chair on Peter's left. I then walked over to half of the chair in between Edmund and Peter, and turned around to look at the view, whilst Lucy positioned herself in front of the platform to our furthest left.
"And a glass roof." I said, and imagined everything Lucy and I told the others. I saw the five of us in our coronation robes, dancing with the Narnians to melodic music. I saw the Grand Hall, and felt the thrones behind me.
"Cair Paravel." Peter and I said in unison.