Finding the One

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

    My eyes snapped open when I heard a tree branch snap. I quickly sat up and looked around, but no one was near and everyone else was asleep peacefully. I was about to lay back down and ignore the sound as just my imagination, when I heard it again, louder this time. I glanced at the others before getting up and swinging my quiver over my shoulders and taking out my bow. I then slowly made my way deeper into the woods.
"Annabelle..." I heard a voice call, and my eyes widened when I recognized it. I walked a little further in, when suddenly I heard a rustle to my left. I saw a tree next to me, and felt its aura change to a magical one, so I gently placed my hand on its bark and pushed some magic through that contact. My eyes widened when the petals suddenly flew away to the side in a gentle swirl, before forming into a dryad, who waved at me happily. I smiled. "Annabelle..." I looked around, wanting to find the voice, and the dryad pointed to my right. I followed her gaze, and saw the tress that were there part to form a path for me. "Annabelle..." I smiled and walked in between the trees, hearing the voice grow louder. "Annabelle..." I jumped over some rocks, and then pushed away a branch that was in my face, before looking for the source of the voice.
"Aslan." I smiled hugely and ran up to the Great Lion, wrapping my arms around his neck and snuggling my face into his mane while he chuckled. "I've missed you." I said quietly, and then pulled away. He looked at me with a soft smile and kind eyes. "Aslan, why aren't you helping us like last time?"
"This time, it is out of my hands." He replied gently. "It is now up to you to restore the peace to this land." I sighed but smiled a small smile. "Do you remember when I told you that one day you will learn of the true purpose for your powers?" I nodded. "This day is coming near. Be brave, my dear. For it is up to you whether we will achieve victory, or disappointment and grief."
    My eyes fluttered open, and I sat up, looking around. Aslan visited me in my dream. I sighed and brushed a piece of hair from my face, before standing up and brushing myself off. My eyes widened when I noticed two people missing..
"Susan." I gently shook her, but she just mumbled something and rolled onto her other side. If it were different circumstances, I would have chuckled and rolled my eyes, but this time was serious. "Peter and Lucy are missing, get up." That definitely woke her up. She quickly got up and looked around, and her eyes widened when she saw the two empty spots where our older brother and younger sister were supposed to be sleeping. She then quickly shook Trumpkin awake, whilst I shook Edmund.
"Five more minutes, Anna." He pleaded groggily, as it was me who usually woke him up to school.
"Peter and Lucy are missing, Ed. Get up." I ordered, and just like Susan, he got up fast. He then quickly unsheathed his sword, when suddenly I heard something. "Wait." They all looked at me confused, but obeyed anyway.
"Do you hear something?" Edmund asked, and I nodded.
"Sounds like a sword fight." I commented, and then quickly grabbed my quiver, but didn't swing it over my shoulder. Susan was already holding her quiver and horn, and Trumpkin was holding his knife with his quiver slung over his shoulder. "Come on." I then ran further into the woods, following the sound.
"Prince Caspian?" I heard Peter's voice, and that's when I knew for sure that I was going in the right direction.
"Yes." Someone replied with a strong Mediterranean accent. "And who are you?" It was then that I found the path that led to the clearing where I heard them from.
"Peter!" I shouted, running toward him, but stopped in my tracks once I saw Narnians surrounding us. Susan, Edmund, and Trumpkin all followed me, and also stopped to stand around me as I walked to stand next to Lucy, who thankfully was alright. She was standing off to the side, watching the whole scene unfold before her eyes. In the middle stood Peter with another man around his age. This man had dark brown, almost black hair that were slightly longer than Peter's or Edmund's, and dark brown, almost black eyes. He was obviously a Telmarine, seeing as his skin was also slightly tanner than ours. He was holding Peter's sword, which was pointed at Peter's neck, and had some blood in the corner of his mouth as if someone hit him. Seems he and Peter got into a fight before we came.