A Plan

*Third Person's P.O.V.*
"It's only a matter of time. Miraz's men and war machines are on their way." High King Peter spoke from the middle of the room as he looked around at everyone who has gathered for this meeting in the room that held the Stone Table. After they have seen the Telmarine soldier who was spying on them, Peter immediately called for a meeting. The five Kings and Queens, Prince Caspian, and the leaders and best warriors of every Narnian species in their army. As he spoke, the Hing King turned around in a slow circle, making sure that he looked at every single person present. "That means those same men aren't protecting his castle.
"What do you propose we do, Your Majesty?" Reepicheep asked from his place on top of one of the larger rocks.
"We have to get ready for-"
"We have to start planning for-" Peter and Prince Caspian spoke at the same time, which made High Queen Annabelle and Queen Susan share a small worried glance from where they were sitting on one of the stone steps. Peter stared at Caspian with a hard stare, almost daring him to say more, for a couple of seconds before the Prince bowed his head slightly, letting his gaze fall onto the ground.
"Our only hope is to strike them, before they strike us." Peter said, and Caspian immediately looked up.
"That is crazy. No one has ever taken the castle." He protested, not liking the High King's idea at all.
"There's always a first time for everything." Peter shrugged, making Annabelle nod with a sour frown.
"And a last." She pointed out, which made Peter scowl at her. He was starting to get very angry at his younger sister.
"Yes, Your Majesty, but we will have the element of surprise." Trumpkin said politely, looking at Annabelle with respect, yet disagreement. Even though he agreed with Peter, Trumpkin only fueled the oldest Pevensie's anger. How come that Dwarf had such respect for Annabelle, but he never even bowed to Peter?!
"But we have the advantage here." Caspian pressed, and Annabelle glanced at Susan before standing up and walking to stand next to Caspian.
"If we dig in, we could probably hold them off indefinitely." She spoke, causing Peter to glare at her. However there was also a little hurt in it. The truth is, yes Peter was angry, but he was also worried. Worried that he might one day loose his younger sister to another man. And now that Caspian has taken such liking in her, and she was taking the Prince's side instead of her brother's, made his heart ache.
"I, for one, feel safer underground." Trufflehunter spoke up from Susan's right.
"Look, I appreciate what you've done here." Peter spoke up in a gentler tone, not wanting to cause any further arguments, waling up to Caspian. "But this isn't a fortress. It's a tomb."
"Yes, and if they're smart, the Telmarines will just wait and starve us out." King Edmund spoke up from his place on one of the stone steps behind the Stone Table, on top of which Queen Lucy sat.
"We could collect nuts." Pattertwig spoke up eagerly from next to Reepicheep, causing the mouse to roll his eyes.
"Yes. And throw them at Telmarines!" He exclaimed sarcastically, before pointing at the squirrel with a scowl. "Shut up!" He then brought his gaze onto the High King. "I think you know where I stand, Sire." Peter nodded and then turned to Glenstorm, walking towards him.
"If I get your troops in, can you handle the guards?" He asked, but the centaur was silent for a moment, staring at Caspian and Annabelle. He had a huge amount of respect for the two, and the fact that they disagreed with Peter's plan gave him something to thing about. Eventually Glenstorm looked at Peter once again.
"Or die trying, My Liege." He replied, bowing his head, and Peter nodded, satisfied with the answer. Annabelle nodded her head a little sarcastically though.
"Yeah. That's exactly what I'm worried about." She muttered, sitting back down next to Susan.
"Sorry?" Peter asked with a scowl, not liking that she still had something to say that would give the Narnians a reason to doubt his plan.
"Well you're all acting as if there were only to options; dying here, or dying there." Annabelle said with a defiant look in her eyes, not willing to agree with her older brother's plan when she knew this was a suicide mission.
"I'm not sure you've been listening, Anna." Peter said lightly, treating her like a child.
"No, you're not listening!" The High Queen exclaimed angrily, causing him to glare at her, daring her to say something else. But if Annabelle was one thing, she was a fearless Queen. "Or have you forgotten who brought us to Narnian in the first place, Peter?" She asked defiantly. Peter's expression then hardened noticeably as he stared down at her.
"I think we have waited for Aslan long enough." He said coldly, glaring at her one last time, before walking out of the room. Everyone stared after him, before glancing at the High Queen. Annabelle sighed in disappointment, ashamed of her older brother's actions, before the look in her eyes hardened.
"I'll kill him." She muttered, before getting up and following the High King. Susan and Edmund shared a worried glance, not liking the sound of that.
"Was... Was she serious?" Trumpkin asked, noticing their looks.
"No. Annabelle would never hurt Peter." Edmund shook his head.
"But he might hurt her." Susan mumbled. Edmund's eyes widened when he realized that his oldest sister was right. The two shared a look, before quickly getting up and running after Peter and Annabelle. Queen Lucy's eyes widened as well. She had a bad feeling about this.
"What did Queen Susan mean?" Caspian asked, getting a little scared of what might happen next.
"Peter's changed ever since we let Narnia. He now gets angry very easily, and in the middle of that anger he can say some very hurtful things." Lucy replied sadly, before jumping off the Stone Table and running after their siblings.
*Annabelle's P.O.V.*
"Peter!" I called, but he just ignored me and kept walking. "Peter!!" I called louder, but he didn't even acknowledge me. "Hey!!!" I've had enough of his attitude. I stopped walking and raised my hand, feeling my eyes flash gold. Within a second, the ground started shaking, and a piece of it lifted itself up until it connected with the ceiling. Now it was a wall, which blocked Peter's only exit.
"What do you want?" My older brother asked me coldly, which made me look at him in surprise. What is wrong with him?
"I want you to explain some things to me." I said, wanting an explanation for all that's been happening.
"I do not need to explain myself to you." Peter growled, walking towards me. Just as I opened my mouth to respond, two voices cut me off.
"Anna!!"
"Peter!!" The first voice belonged to Edmund, whilst the second one belonged to Susan. Not a second later, they both ran in.
"I"m not in the mood for any of this." Peter said.
"Anna! Pete!" Lucy's voice came, and not a second after she also ran in. I sighed, not wanting to cause any further fighting, seeing as Peter was already furious. I then dropped the wall that's been blocking the exit, before turning around to leave in the opposite direction. Susan, Edmund, and Lucy all followed after me, deciding to leave Peter alone for the moment.