Chapter 1} The camping trip.

Hello~Minna~San! My "new" book is here! It's almost like an AU--because the whole Phantom Lord arc never happened even though Juvia and Gajeel are still part of Fairy Tail.

You'll notice the format of this book will be nearer and more complex like the show!

Please enjoy~

(≧≦)(^o^) (≧≦)

NaLu4Lyfe
✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮

It was a normal day for everyone in Magnolia; birds chirping, townsfolk chatting and Fairy Tail's strongest team; team Natsu destroying everything in their path. But that was normal.

The job the reckless team was requested to go on was in the forest of  Luminous city east of Magnolia.

The troublesome bunch just gathered the last of the bandits that were rumoured to roam there, and harm townsfolk passing by.

Erza sets the last one with the others and brushed her hands together, a motion that shows all the hard work to get one guy. "That's the last one."

Natsu on the other hand had no trouble getting five in a row--but of course that's Natsu for ya.

"Can we go back to the hotel and clean up? This was hard work.." Lucy whines waving her chipped nails and muddy hands.

"I don't see what you are all complaining about, this was a piece of cake!" Natsu exclaims.

Erza perks up at the mentioning of cake. "Natsu..do you have a..cake...?" Erza questions stepping closer to salmon haired pyro.

Natsu steps back a little. "Way to go flame brain you made Erza go cake-mode."

Natsu inches closer to the ice-make wizard who is currently leaning on a oak tree.

"Oh yeah? Well it's not my fault it was easy! What it to hard for the stripper!?"

And the brotherly fight went on and unfortunately Erza couldn't control it since she was zoned out.

"GUYS!!!" Lucy screams. All three of them glance at the worn out celestial mage.

"Let's just get these bandits back to the sender of the request and call it a night." She continues a bit more calm that everyone stopped.

This gives Erza an idea. "You know this isn't my first time in the forest, but it would be my first time camping!!" She starts fangirling and rambling on about some camping ideas.

Lucy sighs. "I guess on the way back we can pick up a few supplies." Then Natsu pitches an idea. "I could do the fire!"

"Aye, sir!"

"Let's just focus on the unconscious bad guys first." Gray finishes gesturing to the tied up bandits.

Luminous was a beautiful city during the nightfall and luckily for them it was exactly that time.

The bright street lights lit up perfectly and the clear water fountains were shimmering. It really was a spectacular place to live.

The four stop at once of the local houses. Obviously it belonged to a wealthy man and wife--standing out from the others.

It was the house that belonged to the young man who sent out the plead for help.

Lucy cautiously steps forward and knocks on the bright mahogany door.

The door swings open and reveals a tall man, burgundy hair and a memorable beard. Natsu holds up the round of crooks before he could greet anybody.