Chapter 3} An insane Father.

Hello Minna~San! I'm still thinking of what happen in the next chapter and it would be really cool if you could give me some ideas in the comment section!

Enjoy :)

《NaLu4Lyfe》

(≧∇≦)(^o^) (≧∇≦)
☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️

Natsu and Lucy are shown dragging a huge bird out of the thick forest.

"Why is this thing so heavy?!" Lucy whines tugging the little bird feet with a little more force.

"What you expect it's a giant creature of course it's gonna be hard."

Lucy doesn't understand the dragon slayers logic.

The three continue for another three minuets before Lucy complains once more.

"Why isn't Happy helping, he's just flying." She points out glaring at the free exceed.

Happy panicked and thought of an excuse.

"That's cause I uh- I'm too busy skipping to the scene where your at the Guild!"

( ^ω^ ) Another Happy jump cut!( ^ω^ )

After earning the reward from the man Lucy obviously despises and cannot trust, the three finally arrive at their beautiful, lively...destroyed Guild.

In front of them lay FairyTail, the windows shattered, half the roof ripped apart and much worse.

Both Natsu, Happy and Lucy stand there, jaws dropped and pupils so small it's hard to tell they're there.

"Oh my Mavis." Is all Lucy can manage to say while she and Natsu dash in to see if anyone's injured.

They know Wendy, Levy, Jet and Droy aren't injured since they seemed to be the only other team out on a mission.

As the trio attempt to make their way inside they see Cana hold up a card, casting a force field to shield only a few.

The only ones to be injured or slightly hurt were Erza, Elfman, Gajeel, Lisanna and Kananna.

Who could've done this? Lucy thought while helping Erza to her feet guiding her to a safe zone while Natsu and Happy to the same.

The members who were under Cana's protection spell were Makorov, Mira, Wakaba, Maoco, Romeo, Gray and Juvia.

After everyone is safe, the questions and concerns start spilling out.

Lucy is the first to freak out, while Natsu well let's just put it this way; if looks could kill the person behind this would be dead.

"Master Who did this?!" Lucy says panic in her face. One second she's on a great-ish (That creepy guy) job with her best friend and now the whole Guild is in pieces!

Mira speaks up, worry in her face. "A tall blonde man with a moustache wearing a suit came in looking for someone, and when we refused to help he brought out a whole army..."

The blonde mages heart was about to burst.

Man-check.

Blonde-check.

Moustache-check.

Looking for someone perhaps a female-check.

Would gather an army to destroy a beloved place-check.

It sure as hell sounds like him. Lucy's father.

Jude Heartfilia. Too bad she couldn't tell them. She wanted to so bad but...things have to be kept in secret.

Although it doesn't mean she wasn't boiling with hatred and anger at her father, after all it made sense he was the man behind this.

Natsu clenched his fist. "I'm going I murder that guy."

Lucy's head shoots up and she looses control and runs up to the pyro.

Funny he'd say that....crap think of an excuse!

"Natsu I mean kill?! That's a little to overboard...what if we just send this hit to jail or something but kill!? Never!!" She rambles on.

Even though Lucy hated her father at the moment she couldn't bare the guilt of him dying, especially if Natsu was the one to kill him. The last thing on her list was to loose her mother and father plus be the only one left in the Heartfilia family tree.

Natsu just stares at her chocolate eyes dumbfounded, so long both blush a bit.

(In the background Mira and Lisanna are dying of the little NaLu moment.)

He finally speaks up. "Why wouldn't you want that Luce?"

Lucy quickly thinks up a lie.

"Wouldn't it ruin the reputation of the Guild? Killing a man over damage that can be fixed."

Natsu stays silent but nods understanding.

Makorov gets up and stands on a near by broken table.

"Listen up brats!"

This catches everyone's attention.

"Right away, we will get to work on rebuilding FairyTail to its former self, don't be afraid to use your magic to help."

And with that the whole family gets to work.

"Open gate of the maiden, Virgo!" Lucy chants.

"Punishment my hime?" Virgo bows.

Lucy shakes her head. "Unless you count rebuilding a building from scratch!"

Virgo turns her head to take a look at the destruction.

"Shouldn't be a problem." And with that Virgo joins the rest in helping.

As some are busy working away on the floor Lucy steps aside to talk with Mira who was currently helping.

"Hey Mira."

Mira stops hammering nails in the floorboard to greet Lucy. "Hey Lucy what's up?"

"Nothing, I was wondering did the blonde man mention who exactly he was looking for?"

Mira shakes her head and explains further. "No, he just was looking for a me ever but wouldn't budge in telling in the end we refused to help him.

"May I ask why you refused?"

Mira sighs. "He was a shady and sketchy character showing up at a Guild unannounced plus not giving us any info, just demanding a single person."

Lucy nods in understanding. She was super glad her father didn't mention her full name to anybody but again a little worried this may happen again, if she was around the next time her secret would be out.

But another thought comes to mind giving her goosebumps. Surely he'd do this again if she didn't turn herself in.

Later that day FairyTails rebuilding was almost complete. Well thanks to Jet after team Shadow Gear arrived a few hours later. You should've seen there faces when they walked in, and of course they got busy right away in helping.

So far the floors were fixed, walls were repaired, window glass was replaced they only thing left was the furniture and the roof which Gajeel and some others were already working on.

Luckily for Lucy everyone was caught in the mist of repairing than avenging whoever did this to FairyTail and thank god for that.

While the blonde mage helps some others piece back tables she knows what comes next.

She needs to pay a visit to her insane father. Before it gets out of hand.