Chapter 14} Finally home.

Hello~Minna! I have a feeling that the next chapter is going to be the finale short one so I hope you enjoyed reading this and please vote comment read follow share, do whatever you like I'm just really happy the book got as much votes and views as it did and I thank you all.

•NaLu4Lyfe•
☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️

Everyone is gloomy, hoping their Lucy returns safe.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

We all nod as we finally stand in front of our destination; Fairy Tail.

I do the honours of opening the doors, though I don't look to presentable turns out their were other creatures to handle in Lilac Cove's outlines.

The Guild doors to and awkward and loud creak and the sun shines in so the people inside Fairy Tail can only see out shadows.

Before any reaction I see Mira staring of into the distance on auto pilot cleaning a mug to death, Erza is shown at the bar area stabbing a cake with her fork...to death and Natsu is shown no food in front of him while Droy does the exact opposite a few seats away.

"We're all back Minna." I quietly say grabbing everyone's attention.

Tears form on almost everyone's eyes, including Natsu. I forgot he's still mad at me.

The entire Guild comes in for a family hug, funny enough tomorrow was the date master was going to return to all this commotion.

I notice Natsu's hugging me the hardest and I blush a bit. He then whispers in my ear.

"I'm sorry."

I'm confused. Why is he apologizing? Shouldn't I for keeping such secrets?

I hug him bag with the same force and whisper in his ear. "For what?"

"Losing you."

I blush a little more at this and the hug breaks apart.

"Sorry we took so long, it was a little far." Levy sighs rubbing the back of her neck.

I almost forgot to ask Natsu what is answer was before Hibiki barged in do rudely.

"So what's your answer?" I ask him softly our hands intwined, Mira having a heart attack.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.