Chapter 15} Final.

Hello Minna~San! This is the final chapter to "The Truth." After this I'll be working on more projects so I hope you enjoy them too. Follow me to keep up to date with my stories! :)

•NaLu4Lyfe•

✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮

.
.
.
.
I'm fine with it. Natsu shrugs.

"Nani?" Lucy whispers while the rest are thankful for the outcome.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it."

"A-Are you sure? I had lied to you for the past half year and refused to tell you, not to mention--"

Natsu stops Lucy's rambling when he softly presses his lips against hers.

Her eyes go wide but soon leans into the kiss, both probably forgetting the whole Guild was there. (Cheering them on)

Soon after the kiss people bring out bags of jewel.

Mia just brings out a clipboard and makes a little check.

Natsu and Lucy were confused.

"Minna how 'bout we forget about who I was back then and party!" Lucy announces carried up on Natsu's shoulders.

"TO CELEBRATE NALU!" Mira adds hearts in her eyes.

The whole Guild agrees by dancing on tables, fighting and drinking booze.

"Umm what's NaLu, Mira?" Lucy walks up to the silver haired bartender who's hanging around her siblings.

"Oh it's a ship name for the relation ship that I wish to come true, Na = Natsu and Lu = Lucy. So I figured it'd happen soon." Mira explains.

Lucy's face heats up in embarrassment.

Fairy Tail kept partying hours after hours after hours. At the spur of the moment they were the life of Magnolia. Everything was perfect, a good ending for a Fairy Tail story.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Before I head off to my cozy pink bed, I have a place I need to visit. I kindly ask Happy to fly me to the part of the forest Erza had her first camping trip.

He agrees to it and soon enough I'm on the familiar soft green grass.

I stand exactly where I wished on the one shooting star in the night sky.

And another one shoots down just as majestic as the last, and I have one thing to say;

Thank you.