Chapter 7} Rescue mission; failed.

Hello Minna~San! And yes by the title you can very clearly see Natsu failed :(

'Cause I'm going to add something funnier later :3

Enjoy~

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

NaLu4Lyfe
☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️☮✴️

Lucy still couldn't believe her eyes right in front of her was Natsu.

But how'd he get here?

"Luce, you lied to me..." Natsu trails off whiles she's still imprisoned.

"Natsu what are you talking about? I'm doing an improve thing with a friend of mine, this is part of it." Lucy lied thinking up of a lie.

He stares at nothing blankly for awhile. "You mean your not in danger and your totally fine?"

Lucy nods.

"Guess I'll just go...."

She nods again as he jumps out of the wall he created.

Lucy couldn't help but curse herself a million times. It was her chance to escape! But she was too scared, he'd find out the truth.

Mavis, please help me.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Natsu walks back acting very curt as he approaches Happy, waiting for him outside the gate.

Before Happy can ask Natsu answers everything.

"Said she's doing an improve thing where she pretended to be in danger...so she was telling the truth." He looks down at his feet in guilt for wasting Happy's time.

"Well let's head back by the time we get there it'd be a day after the Sakura tree event." Happy says sprouting his wings.

"Lucy would never miss that event again." Natsu mumbles under his breath.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

The Guild was anticipating Natsu's and Lucy's return.

At this time Gray was looking at jobs with Juvia stalking him, Levy was chatting away with Gajeel and Lilly,
Nab still at the request board, Mira and Kinanna serving meals and drinks, Wakaba and Maoco reminiscing, Jet and Droy cursing Gajeel, Laxus Evergreen and Freed on a job, Cana drinking, Romeo was at fire practice, Carla and Wendy was helping with baking, Erza was also helping, Elfman yelling man, Lisanna was at the bar talking to Cana and Makorov was in his office.

Just then the doors slam open. It was the salmon haired pyro Natsu.

But no blonde mage named Lucy.

"Hey Ash ass, you were supposed to bring back Lucy!" Gray walks up to him to start a fight.

"When I got to her she said it was part of an errand, Popsicle!"

"Flamebrain!"

"Ice princess!"

"Pyromaniac!"

"Strip-"

Their fight was interrupted by the scarlet haired mage.

"Natsu, where was Lucy." Erza asks her hands still in both their faces separating them.

"Uh in a dingy cell, in a mansion."

Erza thinks. "Which mansion in Fiore."

Natsu for once thinks really hard. "West from here, and umm the started with an H I'm pretty sure..."

"I'll do some research on it!" Levy yells from across the room randomly taking out 50 books.

Erza continues to speak to Natsu. "Did you ever think she was lying or, forced to lie?"

Natsu stays silent, until something that changed their life happened.

Mira steps back in the Guild after fetching the newspaper. The expression on her face was urgent.

"EVERYONE QUIET!"

Everyone stops to give confused look at the takeover mage.

"J-Just take a look at this articale."

"Heartfilias budget is soon to be expanding when Jude Heartfilia encourages his daughter Lucy Heartfilia to marry the son of another company, Hibiki."

Levy suddenly yells information. "Heartfilia mansion! Lucy is kept there!"

Natsu's stomach drops.

Could she be that Lucy, was she  lying? Wait--MARRY!!!"

Natsu's fist clenches. "IM GOING BACK TO SAVE LUCY!"

Mira continues. "The weddings tonight.."

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Jude walks by his daughters cell and let's her out to get prepared.

She's taken to a dress up room where she is forced to wear a white mermaid tail wedding dress with rose gold waist ribbon and a matching bow in the back.

The maids put on a vale covering her face and she wore matching rose gold heels.

After they put on her naked-like makeup she was ready to get wedded.

Jude walks in to escort her to her new groom, whom she's never met nor loved.

Hibiki she think his name was.

By the time it was five minuets she was supposed to get married she dared to kill herself. It was half her fault she was stuck doing this, they were going to find out eventually.

Jude violently grabs Lucy's arms and they stand just out side the doors to the ceremony room, still in the Heartfilia mansion.

The music starts playing.

*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Natsu insisted he was the only one fit to stop the wedding and to his surprise people agreed. Under the influence of Mira of course.

She argued it'd be faster if me and Happy went alone plus she said something about NaLu--whatever that was.

By the time Natsu got air born the sun was slowly setting.

"Hurry up Happy!"