Still love you

She was sick. And yet none new. Not even the one she had fallen for.

Not one of her friends knew of her condition.

Well...

They do now...

Since she was breathing her last breath on a crisp white bed, the monitors beeps got slower and slower by the second. Even though she was suppose to live for another year or so her heart had failed her after what had happened that break was the end for her.

When the doctors had told her that her days of living were dwindling to two digits, about a month ago, the girl had left school to travel to Disney land as her very last thing on the bucket list. So for the past month (y/n) was a regular at a Disney resort and without telling anyone so when she had come back they were all quite worried. Rukia especially since the girl had told her of what had happened before she had disappeared then next day, when Rukia had heard that (y/n) was back she rushed to find her, but what the Kutchki girl didn't expect to see was one of her best friends dying on a hospital bed with a heart monitor attached to the (h/c) headed girl to show how slowly she was dying.

Now you're probably wondering what had happened to cause her heart to fail so quickly.

Well she had previously been dating a loud mouth, orange headed, Ichigo Kurosaki but had caught him in the act of cheating with a one busty, and 'Kurosaki-kun' obsessed, Orihime Inoue.

She hated him, he lied to her, he told her he loved her.

She still loved him. But she hated him more.

Ichigo had been searching for her ever since she went missing, it may be hard to imagine but he really did still love her. He had no idea that (y/n) had caught him in the act but he also had no idea why he was kissing Orihime.

The day that (y/n) had left for Disney land was they day that she told him that she left him for good.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

It was lunch time and everyone was sitting on the roof, Ichigo was a bit on edge since his girlfriend had refused to talk or go near him the whole day. (y/n) sat on the other side of the circle, laughing with Rukia about how her drawings are adorable. He loved her smile but pained him that she wasn't smiling because of him. The orange haired boy was at the end of his rope, he wanted her by his side again. "I'll be right back, I just need to pick up something from the classroom" he heard (y/n) say as she stood up from her spot and left the roof. Now's his chance! "I'll be back in a minuet guys" the teen said quickly before following in her footsteps.

When he had made it to the classroom he saw her searching for something in her backpack, he let a small smile creep on his face at the way her body was splashed in rays of yellow and light oranges. (y/n) was truly a sight to behold, he would surly never get tired of her. Ichigo wanted to break the tense air so he began to talk to her "Hey (y/n), I was wondering if you wanted to-"

"Sorry I'm busy"

She rushed by him after giving the poor confused boy a heated glare. Just before (y/n) was able to leave the room her 'boyfriend' quickly grabbed her wrist to stop her from moving.

"Talk to me (y/n)! Why have you been ignoring me the whole day!" the boy yelled at her in frustration, when she turned around to face him, cold and sharp (e/c) hues met frustrated and angry hazelnut eyes "I'm sorry" Her tone was filled with venom and the (h/c) haired girl snatched her wrist away from him "I never knew that I had to indulge you with my presents. I thought that'd you be to busy with your girlfriend" the emotion in her voice was anger and anger alone. No sadness. No hurt.