Hollow

After (y/n) had passed from the human realm she found herself standing in front of the Kurosaki clinic "Where I'm I?" she looked at the house in confusion, she had completely lost her memories somehow. After standing in front of the family house a frown had appeared on her features "Just who I'm I?" Unconsciously she had begun playing with a silver band that was around her finger, somehow it seemed to comfort the female a little.

Moments later an unknown voice spoke from behind her "Hey. You've got a lot of spirit energy there, wana get stronger?" She looked behind her to see a muscular man with blue hair and eyes, his face held a large cocky grin and he wore strange white clothes, moments later she was picked up by him, thrown over his uncomfortable shoulder and they were both soon transported to Heuco Mundo.

"Wh-where did you take me!?" She found herself in a large throne room that gave off an eerie feeling. The blue haired man let go of her allowing her to fall on the hard, cold floor. The girl landed on her behind with a nice 'Thump'

"This...is your new home" a calm voice spoke for the chair, she looked up to see a man with white hair and a slim smile, at one side of the large white throne where a man with brown hair that was slicked back sat proudly. They both wore the same clothing as the man with blue hair as well. The styles were slightly different though.

"Wh....who are you..?" She whispered out anxiously while the man with brown hair spoke out with a fake smile "Your new master"

Seconds later the chain that was embedded in her chest was gone and her dark (e/c) hues were covered in a white liquefied substance that created the mask of a hollow. Her painful screams screeched and echoed in the large throne room.
For some reason she didn't turn into an everyday hollow, but instead she turned into an Adjucha.

Her soul had turned in to a black panther like Adjucha with steely red eyes, a white cuff was around her neck with a thick chain hanging from it and she growled at the men in the room "If you wish for your memories back then you must pledge your loyalty to me" he said as he slowly walked up to the black creature with a small blue orb in hand.

~~~~Skip!~~~~

Ichigo lay in his room, it was dark and
the ura was depressing. His heart was still swollen after (y/n)'s death, even though a few months had already passed. None knew about the kiss he shared with Orihime but he was still questioned by all of his friends about what (y/n) meant by 'I hope that the life you and Ichigo share is a happy one' in the video, but he refused to talk about it. About her.

But now there was more on the young teens mind, Aizen had just abducted Orihime and he was planning to save her no matter what.

~~~~another skip, sorry~~~~

Just as Ichigo was about to fight Notiora his sword was suddenly stopped, making both of the males fury filled eyes go wide.

A cloaked figure stood in between them, one of their hands grabbed Ichigo's Zanpakuto while a flame was thrown from their other hand, straight into the larger espadas torso sending him flying a few feet back, the air from the impact made the hood of their cloak fall making her (h/c) locks fluff in the dusty wind, the black cloak opened to show she had a hole right where she should have a heart. The new Espada sent a cold glare in the direction of the flying, grinning killer.

"Notiora. You idiot"

The girls voice was cool and calm. But there was no doubt about it. He looked at the hand that held back his blade, there on her finger, was a single sliver ring.

"(Y/n)...?"

Her Crimson eyes shifted to the male with the orange hair "Die or leave"
'(y/n)' stated stiffly. Ichigo's heart pounded  in his chest. There was no way this was his (y/n). She would never work for Azien, did he do something to her? Does she remember him?