Extra chapter.

A small child with orange hair and large diffrent coloured eyes raced over the roof tops of the Soul Society with a bubbly grin, it was luch time and his dearest mother had promised to make him his favourite dessert for when he had made it home: Pancakes with extra whipped cream topped with strawberrys!
The young boy had just jumped off of the tiles on the roof and accidently fell into a group of snobby reapers in training, they were still at the academy as the two girls were clad in their red uniforms while the three boys in blue.

The boys sneered at the little reaper that had passed the exame long ago walzed around as if he owned the place.

"Oh! Um, I-I'm sorry!" The young child apologiesd quickly, waving his hands frantically in the air as he was to innocent to see the dark glares of the boys and the waving looks of the girls.

"Hey freak, watch where you're going" the tallest of the three boys sneered. Looking down at the small child with a dark glare while the orange haired boy looked up with a bashfull closed eye grin as he scrached the back of his head "I'm sorrry! I was on my home and-"

"Since you hit me so hard, its only right I get a shot at you. Freak." the reaper in training chuckled darkly as the boy looked up on confusion before the lare teen grabbed the child by the front if his black robes and hoisted him up in the air with a sinister grin, drawing his fist back the teen was ready to throw it forward until smaller hand grabbed onto his thightened wrist.

"Shouldn't you be in class, Student?"

The dark voice sent a shudder down to the males core, he peaked over his shoulder to see the Captian of squad three who wore a large white coat that covered most of her baggy soul reaper robes "C-capitan (l/n)!" He yelped, before holding the boy up in front of the female with a fearful grin "Th-this kid bumped i-into me and I though I'd teach him a lesson-"

"Mommy!"

The bully stared at the child with wide fearful eyes and then back at the threatining looking Capitan "M-MOMMY?!"
Oji wiggled out of the teens grip and ran over to his mother with a cheerful grin, to which she kneeled down and held out her arms to engulf the small body in a thick hug. The Captain stood up with her son on her hip with a shap glare at the group of teens "I'll be having a word with your instructer later on, now, off with the lot of you" the mothers stone cold voice made the studens run away with cowardly cries of fear.

As the sun began setting as the pair made thier way home, Oji looked up at his mother with large adoring eyes "Mom?" He asked from her side as thier linked hands swung slightly.

"Yes sweetheart?" She hummed gently, glancing down at the smaller body with warm eyes "Why did that big kid call me a freak?" The orange haired boy asked with a light tone, his mother sighed at the question before kneeling in front of him with a warm smile, gentlly stroking the side of his pudgy face before saying "Because Oji, you are far more kinder, loved, talented and powerful than they will ever be in a hundred lifetimes just the way you are right now" with a light chuckle "But I belive that you are a gift." The (h/c) headed woman kissed his forehead lightly before standing up again.

"Ah! Mom!"

"Yes?"

"Can I... Can I hold your hand please...?" The childs hand reached out to the smiling woman whom wrapped her slender fingers around his small hand "You dont have to ask silly, you can hold my hand whenever you want"

When the pair had mad made it back to thier small but cozy home, a plate with two pancakes shapped as hearts rested on the edge of a round oak table, a small bowl of straberrys at one side and a can of whipped cream on the other.

"Yaaay, you remembered!" Oji cheered as he ran to the table with a hungry grin "By the way Oji, how would you feel on visiting your dad tomorrow?" (Y/n) sat on the other side of the table with folded hands "Since he still had work to take care of in the human world, I figured that we could supirse him!" She yelped as her child cheered with a full mouth of deliciousness.

Since Ichigo was still human he still had human affairs along with soul reaper missons to take care of before fully moving to the Soul Society with his family. (Y/n) had offered to move to the world of the living but Ichigo thought that his family would be more comfortable in the Soul Society. He would usually stay for a month or two before leaving again to hus old home for a few days, but now it had been a little over two weeks since (y/n) and Oji had seen the man she had decided to visit him, his friends and his family as a suprise.

"We better be getting to bed early the night then or none of us will have enough strength to even move!" (Y/n) joked at her smiling son "I cant wait to see daddy!"

"Me either sweetheart. Just dont go wondering without us this time okay?"

"Okay mom"

~~~~Skip to next day~~~~

Ichigo sighed as he walked away from a dissolving hollow. He stretched his body uncomfortably "Damn, its just hollow after hollow today" the man groaned with a frown. The heat wafted over his bare skin. The white t-shirt Ichigo wore complimented his bright short hair and his muscular arms. Adorned with regular jeans with worn greyed convers.

Since Rukia was to busy with her own life, child and husband Renji, she was rarely sent on normal petty missions anymore. Ichigo was quite jealous that they were aloud to spend time together while he was sent away every month or so from his chirpy son and adoring lover. Ichigo began making his way towards his old home with his two younger sisters and father, whom right now was working away at some convention and so sadly, could not be with us today.

"Hey guys, I'm home" Ichigos low voice echoed through the small house only to hear light giggles and video games in the back round.
The male walked into the kitchen with a confused scowl until it turned into one of suprise when he saw his darling woman sitting at the table in her giga, a baggy (f/c) jumper covering her from the neck down to her thighs. Tight comfortable leggings covering her legs. A warm mug of hot chocolate cupped in both of her hands.

"Welcome home sweetheart"

The (h/c) haired girl walked up to the frozen blushing Ichigo and gave him a light peck on the cheek "You look tired, want me to fix you something?" She offered but Yuzu intergected wih a gentle smile "Oh no its alright (y/n)! I'll fix him something while preparing for dinner"

"You sure?"

"Of course!" Yuzu waved them off "I'll just start now so we can all eat soon"
(Y/n) nodded with an uncerian look "Alright then, but if you need me just call me okay!" Her voice trailed on as Ichigo began pushing the concerned girl out of the kitchen with a deppaned stare.
Instead of walking her to the living room Ichigo directed her to the door, dragging (y/n) outside with a soft smile, "What are you doing Ichigo?" She chuckled at the bright haired reaper that had given her a warm hug from behind, burrowing his head into the females neck with a low 'hmmm'
"I missed you" the Kurosaki confessed, lightly tightening his lean arms around her.
"We all missed you" (y/n) lightly smirked as she guided one of Ichigos large hands to her hidden 4 month bump that was covered by her baggy jumper.
"Mommy! Daddy!" A chipy voice rang from a window that was from Ichigo's old room. Both parents looked up with fear as they saw their child hanging out of the gap in the wall.

"Oji!? What are you doing?" His mother yelled as his father backed up "You shouldn't be leaning out if the window like that! Its dangerous!"

The young boy looked down with confused coloured eyes until he grined at them "Oh! Okay! I'll come down right away!" Before jumping out with the same grin, Ichigo fratted after their son in comical fear, waving his long arms in the air while (y/n) sighed. "I've already told him about this" the pregnant woman mumbled to herself until the child flashstepped in front of them with wide curious eyes "Why do you look so worried dad?"

"I think I'm going to have a heart attack" Ichigo gasped while face planting the floor making his son giggle at his mother's side "Dad must be really tired if hes fallen asleep on the ground!"