The final

After that night of passion Ichigo and (y/n) were closer than ever...kind of.... Due to her obviously seen trust issues Ichigo was not able to make many romantic moves on her.

He had said good bye to her properly before what abilities he had to see her were gone and everyone else vanished. The very last thing she had said to him clenched his heart.

"Remember Ichigo, never lose that smile and I...I...I'll always love you n-no matter what"

After that she, and everyone else, had disappeared from his vision.

During that time Orihime had tried to make her move on him again. Which enraged him slightly.

'Slightly.'

Ichigo had stupidly led her on to his home after she had offered him some bread. Thats all he wanted, of course the teen still considered Orihime as a friend but he would still keep his distance a little. He though it was going well. They both sat in his room and shared some of the bread while the sky gradualy grew dsrker, the pair of bright headed teens were having a nice chat until Orihime leaned forward and puckered her lips making the male Kurosaki back away a little with a slight glare "What're you doing?" His voice was hard but she smiled sweetly non the less "Now that (y/n)'s gone, we can be together, right? Ichigo?" She wrapped her slim arm around his shoulder suddenly making the tall male stand instantly with a heated glare "Orihime. Just because I can't see her anymore doesn't mean I don't love her"

He walked over to his door and held it open, looking over at the busty girl with the same glare he said "I think you should leave"

"Bu-but Ichigo-!"

"I said. Leave"

And the girl obayed. Quickly gathering what ever was left of the bread she vanished from his room, but not before Orhime asked him if he was going to walk her to the door.

"No. I have some stuff to do"

But now it was different, he was training. He was going to get strong again.

He stood proudly in his new reaper gear. He was going to defeat Gingo no matter what. He followed through and bested Gingo with his new and old powers. Now he was in the soul socity asking if he could give Gingo a proper burial.
I don't know how he did it but they allowed him to do that aswell.

But right now the newly born reaper was searching for someone very dear to him "Hey Renji. Do you know where (y/n) is?" Ichigo was slightly disappointed that she hasn't shown up when he received his powers but he had no idea why.

That was why right now, Renji was snickering to himself and said "Yeah shes at home, if she's not in try her garden"

"Thanks Renji!"

Running to her house his belly filled with butterflys. And his head began filling with grim thoughs.

'What if she's moved on...?' He shook his orange head 'No. She wouldnt'

But when he had approaches her small home Ichigo heard a sweet "Oh sweetheart! It's beautiful!"

Along with a "I love it! I'll keep this for ever and ever!"