Your Going To Be The Death Of Me

Kid looked at Soul with rage starting to fill him. Soul chuckled and smirked looking straight into Kids eyes challenging him. Kid walked over to Soul getting close to where they were face to face. Kid was breathing down at Soul but Soul just stood there smirking a bit.
"Get out of my house" He said to Soul spitting on his face when he talked.
Soul wasnt stupid so he chuckled walking out of their house. "Ill see you later" He said slamming the door behind him whitch made me jump a bit. I looked up to see Kid just standing there with his back twords me.
"K-kid.." I said softly. Walking twords him. But he put his hand out stoping me turning around to look at me. His eyes were no longer angry. They were watery.
"I know that i shouldnt really care about who you had before me... but..." he said looking at me getting closer to me slowly. I looked at him about to cry watching him. I didnt know what to do i just stood there watching him.
"I shoudnt care but you never told me that you were with Soul. I never knew you and Soul had a thing. I thought that i was your first. I thought that i was your first. I thought i was special for you." He said starting to cry. "And i know I shouldnt care this much but i just love you so much"
I slowly walked up to him wrapping my arms around his body. "You are special to me Kid" I said softly holding him as tears fell down my face. "I ddnt tell you because what we did wasnt anything special. I know its cliche for people to say it didnt mean anything but its ture it didnt." i said softly and i looked up at him and let go of him grabbing his hands and led him to the couch. He sat down and i layed down with my head on his thigh.
I looked up at him and he smiled softly down. "I was drunk" i said softly. He raised his eyebrows looking down at me questioning what i just said. "i wanted to tell you what happened." He nodded running his hands through my hair. "I was drunk and emotional and he was there... I dont know how exactly it happened but one thing led to another and it just happened." I said softly. "theres never going to be anything going on between me and him like that ever again though" He bit his lip nodding and grabbed me lifting me off his lap and sat me on it. He leaned up kissing my lips softly. "Are you mad or anything?" i asked him softly putting my forehead onto his. "No" he said softly looking into my eyes biting his bottom lip. When he looked me in the eyes it sent electricity through my body.
I leaned down kissing his lips softy. I place my hand on his chest pushing him down softly laying his back on the couch. I countiued to kiss him and he chuckled softly under my lips. "God your ganna be the death of me" he said softly. moving his lips away from mine. "I love you so much" he said softly. Then he leaned up kissing my lips softly with his toung asking to enter whitch i opened up my mouth so his tounge can enter. I put my hand slidding it down his chest and into his pant and wrapped my hands around his member. Stroking it as we kissed. I pulled back from his lips and bit my lip and using my free hand to take off his shirt. I kissed down his chest hearing his groans as i gave kissed on his chest then i unzipped his pant pulling them down a but along with his boxers. He Groaned more as i leaned down putting my mouth around his member.

\\\\\Time Laspe\\\\
I grabbed my clothing putting them on. Kid fell asleep on the couch after we finished. I walked over to our room to go get some hair ties for my hair. Kid put away the little things like that so i wasnt sure where everything was at. I looked in the drawers looking in it moving everything around. I saw a black box and i grabbed it opening it to see a ring inside. I raised an eyebrows looking at it wondering where it came from. I thought about it for a second. then i gasped putting it back slowly.
"I wanted it to be suprised" i heard a voice with a chuckle.