Im Taking Over My Fathers Place

I turned around and looked at kid who had caught me looking through the dressers. Not that i was being snoppy i was just looking for what i needed. I bit my bottom lip and smiled weakly at him. "What do you mean?" I asked him.

He chuckled and started to walk over to me kind of intimadatiing yet very attractive at the same time. I walked backwards and ended up hitting the dresser. He put both hands at my waist looking in my eyes. "I was talking about what you found" He said softly.

I thought back to the ring and nodded. "Yeah i found your ring" I said softly and he smiled back with a chessy grin that was childish. Whitch confused me so much. He lifted me up and placed me on the bed then went to the dresser pulling it out.

He opened it and showed me it. It had a skull on it that was grey with a black band. I nodded holding my breath looking at the ring. I was thinking he was going to ask me to marry him so i prepaired myself for it.

"Im taking over my fathers place!" He said estatic. "He gave me this ring so when i put it on im offically taking over his work" He said smiling looking at me.

I turned red giving myself a Maka-Chop in my head. How stupid was I. I thought he was going to ask me to marry him. I smiled weakly. "So when are you going to put it on?" I asked him.

"Well I wanted to put it on right away but i wanted to ask you first before i do so. I need to know if your okay with it" He said softly whitch had made me smile.

"You dont have to ask me" I said softly. He chuckled and nodded reaching under the bed. "And also" he said opening an identical black box" I wanted to wait till we got married to put it on" He said showing me the ring getting into a proposal postion. The ring was identical but it had a red heart on the nose.

My eyes started to get tears in themlooking at the ring. "See when i take over my dads place when i find who i love they get this ring... But i found who i wanted to spend the rest of my life already so i thought we could put these rings on together on our wedding... thats if... Maka Albarn Will you make me the happiest person ever and marry me"

I broke down in tears and nodded. "Yes Death The Kid" He smiled widely and leaned up kissing my lips softly. "Now that means your stuck with me for a long time" He said chuckling. "When we put on these rings we will be basically imortal. Unless someone kills us whitch is highly unlikely" He said with a chuckle. I nodded and kissed his lips again.

He kissed me back softly but then pulled out his phone and claeed someone. "SHE SAID YES" he screamed into the phone whitch made me chuckle. He was probably telling his father. They talked for a bit whispering then he hung up on the phone laying on the bed pulling me down so i can cuddle with him. I began to shut my eyes until i heard from out side.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE MY SON IS GOING TO GET MARRIED. I REPEAT MY SON DEATH THE KID IS GOING TO MARRY MAKA ALBARN"

I looked up at him my face red from embarresment. He chuckled weakly hugged me tighter.