Can I Have A Kiss From You?

I walked home with kid after school that day. He held my hand and i held his. Our hands fitting into each others like it was meant to be. When we reached my house i invited him in. He came inside. When i walked in i saw Soul at the dinner table looking at us. His face was twisted in pain as i realized my hand was still in Kids' hand. Kid noticed Soul and tightened his hand around mine.

"Hey Soul" Kid said casually to Soul

Soul cringed and ignored him

"Very well then" Kid said in reply to his Silence.

I felt kind of nervous. The guy who liked me ,Soul, And the Guy who i am in love with in the same room. I cleared my thought and lead Kid to the living room and turned on the TV, watching whatever was on right now. Paranormal activity was on and i was a huge scardy cat. At one point i jumped up and into Kids arm where he held me tightly. It felt so comforting to be in his arms. I saw Soul looked at me and motioned me for him to come and talk to me. Anything to get away from watching this. I got up and headed over to him.

"So when are we going to talk about us?'" he asked looking at me furiously.

i sighed and looked at Him. "If this went differently and kid was never here i probably would have chosen you. Your a great guy your funny and cute and clever, but we weren't meant to be. I am meant to be with Kid and you are meant to be with someone else. But i love you as my best friend and as my loving weapon"

Soul started to cry a little bit. i felt bad. Real bad... He noded and said softly "I understand i mean your right.... you deserve to be happy.... but can i have a kiss from you... just this one time..."

I looked at Kid who was paying attention to the TV. "I dont think i can Soul you know about why i hate my father.... and i dont want to be like him so im sorry but..." I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. That is enough right? Any further then i will kill myself...