I Wont Do You Wrong

That was enough for me right now....

I closed my eyes then i heard footsteps coming close to us.I looked up and saw Soul and Liz. Both had a pissed off faces. Maka then looked up at them then looked at me. She got on her tip toes and whispered in my ears with her soft lips "See you tomorrow fot your tutoring class" She then smiled at me then walked opposite direction of Liz and Soul. After a while Soul came face to face with me "Hey Soul whats up?" Liz just walked past me in the direction maka went which made me a bit nervous because of what happened earlier. Soul glared at me intensely. "If i find her crying ever because of you,your gonna die. If you cant keep this promise then i suggest you back away from my miester" I nod and and started walking in the direction Liz went.

Eventually i saw Liz following Maka. "Liz!" I called out for her and she looked up at me and transformed into a wepon. When she was in my hand she transformed back to her human form. "Leave Maka alone please" I said stearnly to her. I was worried for Maka and i knew Liz didnt like her.

"Kid i just dont think she is good enough for you"

"I dont care if she is good enough for me or not! As ong as i got her!" I was surprised by the tone in my voice. I felt bad when i saw Liz tearing up. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly holding her body in my arms "Im sorry for shouting" Hugging her was not as heart warming as when i hugged Maka. After awhile i let go of her and kissed her forehead. "I love Maka". I said softly and when i looked up i saw Soul walking my way. I ran away as fast as i could knowing that if i didn't id be in some deep trouble. Liz just walked another way wiping her tears from her face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maka

I walked all the way home after that happened. When i got there i sat on the couch and decided to read a bit but i could not read over all the thoughts i had in my head. Oh god am i falling in love with the death the kid?  i layed on the couch and sighed. After a bit of relaxing i heard soul coming in.

"Hey Soul" i said to him as he came in then sat across from me. I sat up still thinking about Kid. As i kept on thinking about him the more i blush. Souls face was very intense"Do you have something to say to me?"I asked wondering if he did. 

"I-I-I LOVE YOU MAKA ALBARN!DONT DATE KID!BE MINE PLEASE!I WONT DO WHAT KID JUST DID TO YOU RIGHT NOW!I WONT DO YOU WRONG"Soul spatted out.

"Do me wrong?What do you mean?" i said a little afraid to hear the answer. Since I didnt even know what i even felt for Kid.

"HE WAS -I SAW HIM KISSING LIZ RIGHT AFTER YOU LEFT!"

My heart ached and i felt weak.I have been right my whole life....Men are all the same...

I started to cry and Soul sat next to me to comfort me holding me in his arms as i weeped.....

**************************************************************

Heh this like the best one so far some of you guys be like

DAM YOU SOUL YOU RUINED MY SHIP!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down just wait and see....