Finale

Kid waited at the end of the aisle. He was about to get married to the love of his life and was just moments away from doing so. He stared down the walk way waiting and waiting growing anxious. After a minute Maka came walking down the aisle in a beautiful white gown that ombred into black. Which were traditional colors for a shinigami marriage. Her veil was over her head witch had the symbol of a skull on it. Her hair was pulled up into two perfect symmetrical ponytails, just how kid had liked them. Even though after falling in love with her made him not worry too much about symmetry. 

¨Do you Death The Kid take Maka Alburn to be your lawfully wedded wife?¨ The preist stated 

¨I do¨ Kid said back to him with a big smile on his face. 

¨Do you Maka Alburn take Death The Kid to be your lawfully wedded husband¨ 

¨I do¨ Maka replied 

¨Vows?¨The priest said 

¨Oh we will be saving them for when were in private cause ya know shell be screaming them to-¨ Kid got cut off by Maka. 

¨Kid!¨ She yelled reaching over and covering his mouth. 

¨The husband may now kiss the bride¨ The priest said. 

Kid grabbed Maka's wrist and pulled it back away from his mouth and back to her side while his other hand grabbed her waist and pulled her in kissing her passionately. The crowd went cheering and crying. 

Kid was a just took over his father's place which meant his father wasn't there for when he took over Lord Death died. Which wasn't to sad because now he was with his mother. Also now that Kid was Lord Kid he could hear the past lords. His father was telling him how happy he was for him and how he saw their future. A wonderful one at that with 3 kids and living for a very very long time. 

Maka was now a shinigami and had made to terms with her father which was crying next to Soul who had his tongue down Liz mouth. Oddest couple ever. 

They both walked down the aisle. To happily ever after. (well for about like 5000 years ya know) 

A/N 

Sorry for such a short ending but i wanted to get started on another kid x maka book with wayyyy more details and wayyy better planing and wayyy better schedule <3 hope you enjoyed the book.  Comment if you think i should make a lemon book for Soul Eater or any Fandom?