Rice Balls.

Short note before you read. Frank and Joji share Joji's body, like a split personality. All the other characters of his will be written off separately as they will have their own stories to tell.

Welcome to the rice feilds motherfuckers.

"Joji?" I ask walking into the apartment. Seeing clothes thrown everywhere, a raspy cancerous voice mumbled in the distance. I follow the voice to open the bedroom door to see a greasy haired Asian guy with a dirty blue buttoned shirt wearing blue children's shades. He turns and looks at me. "Oh hey (y/n)" He laughes and I see he's looking at really weird pornographic pictures. "Hello Franku... Where has Joji left off too?" Frank glanced back at the laptop and shut it down slowly. "Just back in the recess of the mind. Decided to take a break. He dose get way to stressed" "yeah I guess he kinda dose.." I sit down relaxing in the messy bed. "Frank do you mind if you help me clean up the apartment?" He turned and threw his shades off. "But I live in filth! This is my land!" I sigh. 'Joji won't be happy when he comes back...' I get up start picking up after Sir Francis Of The Filth. He purposely throws Jojis clothes around screeching and eats hair cake, what kind of monster did Joji create? As I finish cleaning the living room I go back to the bed room seeing Frank is sleeping. I hear some old school music from the bathroom. "Let's all go to the lobby" I go close peaking in to see Pink Guy smoking messing with music tuners and Franks computers. "Nyyyeees! Yo get out of the way boo" I jump and turn to see Salamander Man hiding in the dark with a camera. I move to the end of the hall and watched Pink Guy come out starting rapping as he goes into the kitchen. Salamander Man turning on his heels filming him. 'Wait is he... Filming another culinary video?' I think as my question was answered with pots and pans clanging and I see rice being thrown at Salamander Man I face palm and sigh. "Just another mess to clean.." I get up peaking in the kitchen seeing rice everywere I wanted to cry. As he goes to mess up the perfectly clean living room I give up and go to the bed room not even caring that Frank was sleeping in the bed. I laid down not looking as I feel tears on my face. "Hey (Y/N) you ok?" I felt a arm around me. The voice was smooth and in Japanese. "Baby what's wrong?" I felt a damp kiss at my neck. "Joji...?" I turn to see that he was no longer Frank. I sigh into him. "Your personalities are being ass holes!" I feel him stroak my head. "They're gone now.." He was talking in English now. "What?" Joji took my hand and led me to the clean rest of the apartment.

"J-Joji..." "They cleaned it up and went in another relm. Are you hungry?" He takes me in the kitchen to show me the table, it was prepared with rice balls. "Pink Guy cooked them for us and then left" He sat me down and sat across me. "I... I'm sorry Joji... I-" I felt rice in my mouth and saw him smile. "Just eat" I took a piece of rice and threw it at him. He gasped. "Oh you shouldn't have done that" he spoke in deep Japanese again making me shiver. "I-im-" he leaned across the table with rice in his mouth and kissed me. "Your going to pay for that little girl" I felt something at my waist, I look down to see Jojis hand stroking my inner thigh. "Joji..." He grabbed my wrist and I feel his body jump on mine. His lips tackling mine. "J-Joji get o...off" I beg under his constant kissing. "Fuck (Y/N)" his voice was transferring from English to Japanese. "Get on your knees" he commanded as I did and I hear his belt hit the floor and I felt him tug down my pants."So you like complaining about my only friends that keep me sane? Then throwing rice at me? Pink guy worked so hard on those rice balls..." I felt him rub my ass and up my shirt. "A-ah J... Joji... I said I was sorry.." I moan out and i felt his hands grip my boobs.

"Your going to be so sorry" I felt his hand on my clit, his fingers exploring me making small circles bobbing his fingers in my clit. "A-ah Joji!" I felt his lips at my ear and felt him grin. "Yes" I felt his hardened member in my clit replacing his fingers. He grabs my ass squeezing it hard. "You like that you slut?" I felt a slap as he started to pound into me. I moan more feeling my hair being pulled. "F-Fuck" he said going faster and harder. I feel more slaps against my ass with satisfactory grunts and groans. "F-fuck" he grunted and I feel his hands grip my boobs. "Fuck yes" he huffed and went fast and harder. "J-Joji!!!" He grunted deeper and I felt hot liquid go into me. "J-Joji a- ahhh" he tugs my hair and kisses my neck. "Don't bitch about my friends again" I felt rice in my mouth and a kiss from Joji.