Ass Blasting Fun

Sorry for taking so long... Also Ian is Idubbbz's real name and Max is Maxmoefoe. You should know. I have no idea what Brock Lee's real name is -shrugs- you should know who I'm talking about 👌

Song, A Lil Bit by 50 Cent

Max held a party... And me and Joji just had to attend. I mean.. There was so much going on and so many drinks to try. It was tempting wasn't it? I felt someone grind on me while I was dancing to the music, turning around it was Idubbbz. I turn around and he just keep going grinding on me, "Ian?! What are you doing where's Joji?!?" He laughed and you smell the alcohol on his breath, he was drunk, very drunk. "Jo-jooooo went over... Over there" he slopily points over to Max partying with Brock Lee and How to Basic Joji in the corner getting a drink. "Ian go away you know Joji can be very jealous!" Ian laughs again. "So whaaat" he leans in his glasses hitting my face. "Ian!" I look to see Joji casting a glare as he came up to him. "H-heyyy Joj looking greaaaat" he laughs. "What are you fucking gay?" Ian scowls "t-thats my line!" Joji pushes him away and he growls as he stumbles over to Max.

Joji grabs my hips as he sways sexually as the song A Lil Bit comes on. Was Brock Lee the DJ? I shift and see that he was, he grinned dabbing to Joji and Joji raised his hand as he gripped me tight grinding on me. He was grinding so hard that I felt his hard on rub me. I blush and see a cup being held to me, as I took a sip I tasted Captain Morgan's and Coke, more of the Captain then the Coke. I felt a wet kiss at my ear and his arm snaking around my breast. The cup was gone and both of his arms were around me. "Mmm you smell so good baby" I heard him whisper as the song ended I heard the start of the chicken dance and glance to see Ian banging his head. Moment ruined. I hear Joji sigh as he let go of me. I felt saddened and alone, but then Joji grabs my hand and leads me away from the messy living room down the narrow hall. We go inside a small narrow room that I never seen before he pulled a string on the small roof and a rikety stair case went down. He led me up to a tiny dark room, when he flipped the switch it revealed a somewhat hang out that seemed abandoned.

"Joji what are we doing in here?" I asked as I see him pull the staircase back up closing us in the quiet small room. He smirks and holds my shoulders leading me to the small couch at the end of the room. "Trust me this is going to feel so good" I furrow my brow and he turns me around I felt him tug at my pants pulling them down along with my panties. It went real silent as I felt nothing on me."Joji?" "Shhh I felt his hand on my mouth and his dick on my ass. "Spread your legs" I did as I was told. "Good girl" I felt him rubbing my ass and the tip of his cock on my ass. "Mnmnfm..!" I squeal into his clenched hand as I felt him pound into my ass. It hurt but felt good at the same time, "relax.." He whispers as he puts his hands on my waist rubbing them softly as he thrust his dick in my ass. I moan into the couch trying to be quiet but the pounding that Joji was giving me I couldn't resist to scream. He pulled my hair up and clamped his hand over my mouth pulling my hair back as he bites my ear.

"Shhh be good and be quiet ok?" He whispers in Japanese and I nod biting my lip as he takes his hand away. "Good girl" I feel him move faster and I put my head down into the couch again moaning softly as I feel his hand give a light spank to my ass. "Mmbn J-Joji.." I moan out for him as I feel him go faster, gripping the couch I could feel him pound hard into me his cock twitching at every movement. He was getting close and I was holding my breath. "Ah fuck!" He said as I feel a hot liquid sting my ass. "Mmm fuck" he moaned out and I felt him grip my hips against him. "Ah fuck! Yes... (Y/n)..." He pulls out and I feel my pants being pulled up. "Only I can fuck you and love you no one else. Now fix your hair and clothes. We got to get back to the party" he laughed as he smoothed his black hair wiping his dick on a tissue he got from his pants.