Please be gentle...

Warning:
Extreme daddy kink. Very daddy. Much kink. There is also slapping.

Joji was being very.. Dominant.. He would get jealous if a guy even looked at me when we went out. He would get all feely over me and I was baffled by it, Joji usually wasn't a touchy feely person in fact he just got to stressed for it sometimes. We were in the little apartment arguing from the dinner date we just got back from, the waiter gave me extra napkins and complimented Joji on how cute we look. Joji leaping from the table fist ready.

"Joji you need to stop with this stupid jealously!" I say as Joji goes on the bed room "But you're mine (Y/N)!" The raspy voice came like a bolder down the hill. "Frank .. Please.." I beg as I saw Frank come out. "What you don't think I'll come out?" He said as I roll my eyes "look Frank bring him back I got to figure out why he's being this way..." Frank laughed and I hear a rumbling in the tiny closet in the bedroom. "What the.." I go in the bedroom opening the closet door revealing Salamander Man. "Nyyyyyyeeees hey bitch what's gooood?" I sigh and sit down on Jojis computer chair. "Do you guys know why Joji has been acting this way?" They sit on the bed playing pancake with each other. "Nyes beats me you ugly as fuck" I roll my eyes as I see Frank slap him. "You know you want to hit that Salamander Man!" He rolled his eyes. "Nyeeeesssss whatever dirty cunt"

"Joji is just... He... His kinks are starting to stress him out" Frank says softly. "His... Kinks?" Frank nodded. "Just stay away from us... You'll get hurt and I don't want that..." Franks rusty cancerous voice seemed soft. I sigh and take the note to leave. Leaving Frank and Salamander Man alone, knowing I needed to be alone. The flashbacks of Franks slit eyes staring at mine with his voice filled with worry.. I just couldn't bare to see Joji in this 'kink' faze. But my inner side... Kinda wanted too... I bit my lip rubbing my hands together as very dirty thoughts run through my head. 'Whats his kinks? What are they like...? Dose he fuck well during a session with the kink?' I thought bitting my bottom lip. I go to the room to see Salamander Man gone and Frank.. Laying in bed. I go up to him to see that its Joji. He's staring at the wall intensely. "Joji?" I see him turn around to look at me, he raised a eyebrow and pushed his hair out of the way. "Yeah?" He got up and came up to me. "You.. Look.. Beautiful.." He slurred as I felt his hands on the small of my back. "J-Joji..." He slurred up against me and kissed my neck making me shiver. "Damn..." I wanted to back up from his exploring hands. He seemed to want to hold onto me. "Please let me fuck you..." I looked at him with wide eyes as he pushed me against the wall. "Fuck..." I breathed deeply as I felt him push his waist on mine he breathed in my ear and I sigh as I lean against the wall. "J-Jo-" he stopped me by kissing me hard letting his tounge explore my mouth. His hands doing the same with my body feeling all over me, creeping his hands up my shirt. "A-ah!" I felt him grip on my boobs squishing them rubbing my nipples softly. I take deep breaths as he takes my clothes off along with his.

He grabs my ass and pulls me onto him thrusting himself in surprising me, "a-ah!" I fell him press my back hard against the wall as I felt him. "Who's daddy's little slut?" He growled in my ear as I moan and feel him bite my earlobe. "I-I am Joji.." I felt him pound against me as I felt him slap my ass. "Fuck yeah kitten. I'm your daddy. Only ME." he spanks my ass harder groping me giving me bruises with his mouth and teeth. I moan uncontrollably as Joji pounded me. I felt weak and ready to give in to fall over. It was starting to hurt. "S-stop Joji... P-please" he huffed and breathed softly in my ear. "No kitten your ass is mine understand?" I start to whimper and moan as he holds my neck choking me. I moan out slightly as Joji whips me more. "You've been a naughty girl (y/n) daddy needed you to listen. But you never do. I want to be pleased by you. Tell me your my little slut" he whips me more and more as he pounds harder holding me against the wall as his grips get tighter making me grasp out. "J.." He gripped me making me choke as I felt him go faster. I lose my grip and start to fade as Joji mindlessly fucks me. "Fuck princess daddy loved this" I hear his voice as I felt his grip loosen. "Tell me princess do you wanna cum?" I nod as I moan and fell his hard member in me. "I- I do daddy fuck yes!" I yell out as he forces his cock deeper and deeper finally groaning in pleasure as I feel his cock against me. "Cum princess" I felt my hair being tugged and I fell more slaps on my ass. "OK daddy!" I felt myself cum all over him as he bites on my neck leaving marks all over me. "Fuck baby girl I'm.." I felt his cock twitch and let go as I groan in pleasure. He let's me go and passes out on the bed. I shake so much that I can't get up. So I decide to watch him sleep until he wanted to fuck again.

'These kinks are going to be the death of me' I think biting my lip.