Restraining and Begging

Lots of begging, sexual torture, and toys. Ey b00s.

I Undressed a sleeping Joji, I also tied him up. It was high time I get him begging for me. I felt his cock stroking it softly licking the tip. "Mmnf" I felt him move a bit as I take him in my mouth I lick him softly holding him in my mouth. "Mmnmff ah.. B-baby.. What?" I look up and smile sucking his shaft hard. "ah! Baby! W- what the hell?!? Why did .... You tie me up?!" I glare at him smiling. "I'm tired of being the one begging. It's your turn now..." I say as I grab his cock in my hand running my fingers on it teasing the skin. "No fucking way I don't... I don't beg!!!" I felt his dick harder and I stroke him licking the tip fondling his balls. "Ahh... Fuck..." "Call me mistress" I say as he laughed. "Fuck no" I get out a tenga egg and set it in high pulling the tip and the viberator on there. He let's out a gasp as he moans. "Fuck... Stop.." I keep going putting the high vibrating egg letting it fill up with Joji's cock. "Fuck... Stop.. Baby.. Stop" I hear him whimper. "Call. Me mistress" "no fuck you" I grab his cock in hand and lightly squeeze it making Joji gasp.

"Call me mistress" he leaned his head back and growled. "F-u-c-k you" he muttered as I sigh putting the egg on the highest vibration. Making him go to the edge. Joji muttered and I grinned. "What was that?" I grabbed his balls squeezing them he whimpered and pulled at the restraints. "Ok... Ok... Fine.. I'll beg... But I'm not calling you that" he whimpered. The ropes pull and Joji whimpers more. "Fuck... Please" "please what?" "He glares at me and bites his lips. I turn off the egg leaving him on the edge and he breaths heavily. "Please come on..." He rolled his hips on the egg trying to cause friction. I pulled it off and leaned back.

Joji was sweaty and his cock was pulsing. His head thrust back into the pillow his wrist red from him pulling at the restraints. "Pleasse... Please for the love of god" I smile and as I put the vibrating egg on his tip teasing him. "Come on Joji" I pulled his shaft as I teased his tip. He thrust his head up and glared at me, his mouth agate. He laughed a bit and moaned. "Please...." He softly whispered as I glare at him. "Please?" Joji sighs. "..... Please.... Mistress...." Joji whimpers. It seemed I broke him. Which is what I wanted. I pull off the viberator and put my tounge around his tip. He groaned and whimpered. I moan softly onto his tip. "Please... Please... Please let me cum please...." I take him in my mouth and feel his balls again as I feel his body jolt. "Please... Mistress please...." I take him deep feeling his dick pulse. I pull my mouth away and he whimpers loudly. "Please.... Please ... Mistress please..." I get the egg again teasing his tip. "Are you going to be a good boy?" He mutters and moans. "Mmmnmm yes mistress... Yes... Just let me cum please... Please" I keep teasing him and he pulls at the ropes. "Please!!!! I'll be a good boy!!! Please..." He begged as I turn the egg on putting his cock in. "Hold on a little longer" he looks at me angrily. "But.... But mistress I don't know if I can ahhhhhh!!!" I feel his cock twitch in my hand as I put the egg deeper. "O-ok I'll be a good boy... I'll be your good boy" I turn the egg to the highest vibration and he whimpers. "Please...  Mistress" I hear him whisper as he moans taking deep gasp and moans. "Cum for me" I command as I rub his balls and he dose. "T-t-turn the egg off please!!! I-its' so sensitive!!!"

I kept it on just a bit more. "Mistress please....!!!" I turn it off and pull it off as I see his dick red and swollen. Joji moans softly breathing lowly. "F-fuck... You... You're going to... To pay for this..." He said as he laughed. "You're going to pay" he said in Japanese and I feel my heart race as I untie the ropes..